• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The great khali and r-truth inadvertantly cost shinsuke the match after chasing after the spirit of shiva which is actually a 3d hologram of hornswaggle created by vicki guerrero to get revenge on dolph ziggler for sleeping with sunny.

Now *that* sounds realistic. You should apply to WWE creative.

Remember folks, Cena hasn't won a Summer Slam match in 7 or 8 years.
Horsefeathers!

In the Raw main event, John Cena wrestled CM Punk to determine the undisputed WWE Champion. Triple H served as guest referee. Cena executed the Attitude Adjustment for a near-fall. Punk performed a GTS on Cena for a near-fall. Punk executed a GTS to win the title, despite Cena's foot being on the bottom rope.

Cena did not lose that match.

And in 2013 against Daniel Bryan, he had a baseball-sized lump on his elbow. He wrestled him with one arm. He climbed into the ring, despite being injured, to defend his title, which is more than Daniel Bryan can say.

He had surgery that week and recovered in record time, which is why he's been in this business for 15 years.

Cena is still here and the aforementioned Superstars are retired.

And this Tuesdays, he's gonna a rip out Nakamura's living guts.

Mahonay

Banned
Horsefeathers!

Cena did not lose that match.

And in 2013 against Daniel Bryan, he had a baseball-sized lump on his elbow. He wrestled him with one arm. He climbed into the ring, despite being injured, to defend his title, which is more than Daniel Bryan can say.

He had surgery that week and recovered in record time, which is why he's been in this business for 15 years.

Cena is still here and the aforementioned Superstars are retired.

And this Tuesdays, he's gonnan a rip out Nakamura's living guts.
Lol oh Daniel Bryan is responsible for WWE doctors not clearing him? Wow you learn something new everyday. Thanks Bean. You is back.

Bronx-Man

Banned

giphy.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
John Cena once broke into my home, threw me off of my bed while I was in mid-coitus with my wife, and thrusted his 3-foot member into her punjabi prison. Mind you, he had torn all ligaments in his body a day before it happened but still willed himself to get it up.

Mahonay

Banned
John Cena once broke into my home, threw me off of my bed while I was in mid-coitus with my wife, and thrusted his 3-foot member into her punjabi prison. Mind you, he had torn all ligaments in his body a day before it happened but still willed himself to get it up.
Never Give Up.

Sephzilla

Hustle Loyalty Respect

Foggy

giphy.gif

I saw John Cena at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Givin it to her like

tenor.gif

Anth0ny

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about cena. u wouldnt say this shit to him at smackdown, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about cena. u wouldnt say this shit to him at smackdown, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
I would literally tell him prototype/word life was his best gimmick.

Lol

Beefy

I was just about to say is Bean more insane then Ant0ny...... but I guess not

He all jacked baby?

John Cena is one of the best in the world

like if you ignore all of the years you've seen the same thing over and over that thing he did a bunch and is good at is really good

What a performer

Bronx-Man

Banned
I saw John Cena at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
giphy.gif

I was just about to say is Bean more insane then Ant0ny...... but I guess not

He jacked baby?
He's lookin real jacked, baby

Anth0ny

fine speech

Hey Shin. They call you the King of Strong Style. Tonight on Smackdown Live in the main event, the only think you'll be... is the King of Poopin Your Pants from the ass whuupin I'm gonna give you. Dig?

cordy

Banned
Just imagine if in 1999 they kept trying that Billy Gunn push and only stopped in 2005 when Cena and Batista rolled through.

You call yourself Shinsuke Nakamura, the king of strong style

Well I'm the Sensei of North America, and we gon go wild

The champ is here

Top Bottom