• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Where's a good place to buy some
unsafe
NJPW shirts? I've decided they need more of my hard earned yen.

Amazon.jp has some merch...its cheaper than ebay and delivery is fast...really fast...as in I paid $15 for shipping for an item that cost $34 on Tuesday and its out for delivery today from DHL. (yes, it came from Japan)

Beefy

Pic not coming up for me.

I also don't see it.

But he's one of my few follows on the Tweeter. Mostly because he's always railing against gerrymandering.

7aUKPxK.jpg
Working now?

Foggy

I'm talking strictly from a content perspective.

It's also amateurish. I don't know if pointing to the social media guy as your sole source of westernization is either professional or sustainable. Most people would gladly get an event all at once than wait on the social media guy to translate and upload one match per day. Compromises are real and necessary.

Amazon.jp has some merch...its cheaper than ebay and delivery is fast...really fast...as in I paid $15 for shipping for an item that cost $34 on Tuesday and its out for delivery today from DHL. (yes, it came from Japan)

Oh neat, I didn't know they did NJPW merch too.

Can vouch for Amazon.jp's speed. When ordering books and CDs they usually come extremely fast. Even preorders.

Draxal

It's also amateurish. I don't know if pointing to the social media guy as your sole source of westernization is either professional or sustainable. Most people would gladly get an event all at once than wait on the social media guy to translate and upload one match per day. Compromises are real and necessary.

It is, but lets be real NJPW is about 1,000 times bigger than Stardom.

Foggy

It is, but lets be real NJPW is about 1,000 times bigger than Stardom.

For sure, but people think this stuff is simpler than it is. They can't just throw sacks of cash at it and call it a day. Sweeping infrastructure changes to accommodate international expansion is nothing to sneeze at. A slow roll out isn't the sexiest thing in the world but it is certainly prudent. Expecting diy solutions in the interim doesn't fly because the standard is higher than that of Stardom.

But it's all irrelevant to me. I get convenient access to a breadth of content I wouldn't have dreamed of 10 years ago. It's worth the money. That's where my concerns begin and end.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I had a dream last night that Sasha Banks was giving me a ride to the vet to get my cat a checkup. Then she told me she couldn't because her friend was having some unspecified crisis and she had to leave for 88 days.

I couldn't figure out why she was giving me a ride in the first place because then I got into a 1991 Fox Mustang convertible and started driving around listening to Aerosmith's "Rocks."

jmdajr

Not to bring things down, but I had nightmares last night. Family members have had medical issues and it manifested in my dreams. It was all pretty bleak. But overall everyone is ok.

Dreams are supposed to help you feel refreshed, not these though.

jmdajr

Lana practicing to wreck the ladies in the woman's division!

On training..
It really is super intense. Right now, I’ve been doing a lot of power lifting and cross-fit training. Trying to build that muscle so I can beat some of these girls. Suplex a couple of them. I also do a lot of hot yoga just to, you know, keep myself flexible, and they say that yoga and pilates help with injury and preventing injury. And then I also do judo, muay thai, a little bit of jiu jitsu, and then I train a lot in the ring. Before shows, I go to Orlando at our big performance center and train. And so, that’s kind of what I consist of like full-on focusing and training, and a lot of protein shakes.”

Zach

Anth0ny may be pure and uncut, but at least he follows his heart and does what he loves. Can you say the same, Data West, you manster?

I also had a dream where I thought I was an asian wrestler dressed in a dinosaur costume in elementry school. My teacher filmed weird videos mocking me.

My most recent dream involved me cast in an awful comedy film headlined by that guy from the Zookeeper where we were a bunch of costumed serial killers preparing a summer pool party to lure in potential victims, wackiness ensued.

Creative types sometimes mention how their great ideas came to them in a dream...this isn't one of them.

Top Bottom