• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Raw64life

2 years in a row now where the participants of a Wrestle Kingdom match end up in WWE within the year (Styles/Nak last year, Cole/O'Reilly this year)

For shits and giggles I looked up the card for the only ROH show I ever went to, which was War of the Worlds 2014 at Hammerstein. A dozen people are now in WWE/NXT, at least one person in almost every match on the card.

Meltzer said this morning that WWE is super high on Roode. Said to expect him to be a top five guy on whatever brand he ends up on. Mentioned that the only reason he's still in NXT is that they wanted him to carry the brand with Nakamura leaving and that they've wanted him on the main roster for a while.
Hope it's raw. That roster is stagnating - there are four main eventers, a few tag teams, some stragglers and the miz.

ODDI

Listening to Aleister Black theme like
giphy.gif

somedevil

If anyone likes the iconic duo you should follow Billie Kay's snapchat. Its basically made up of both them doing stuff together like this morning both of them annoying Hideo Itami.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Meltzer said this morning that WWE is super high on Roode. Said to expect him to be a top five guy on whatever brand he ends up on. Mentioned that the only reason he's still in NXT is that they wanted him to carry the brand with Nakamura leaving and that they've wanted him on the main roster for a while.
Damn, well congrats for Bobby. I would guess he's heading to Raw.

Egg0

Banned
So just caught up on Takeover and that was a solid show.

In a card full of good to great matches, I think Almas/Gargano was my favorite. Even though the finish could've used a few more seconds. I haven't seen much of Nikki Cross, but I'm a fan. Itami/Black was working STIFF and that was fun. Interested to see if
Asuka or Ember
gets called up. I still don't care about Drew Mcintyre.

ADAM COLE BAYBAY.

Mahonay

Banned
Finishing up TakeOver. Watching Roode vs Drew right now. Pretty meh match so far.

Asuka vs Ember really should have been the main event.

I spent real money in that WWE Champions game... I feel dirty and now the damn thing won't stop crashing.
It's the only WWE mobile game that is entertaining but it's horribly programmed. Ironically, I was recruited by one of the companies that made it and applied to another, but I'm glad I ended up where I am instead (Survios). Still, I'm sure that I could easily fix a lot of their issues, because they're pretty straight forward problems.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
McIntyre just looks like a superstar.

How the fuck did he ever get cut?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess the ROH stable is real. Ending a PPV with Adam Cole lol

Hex

Banned
The Crash has started putting up some 4K pro videos on youtube instead of relying on fan shakey crap.
Hopefully they will sort things out

Top Bottom