• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Nope even her empty arena promos are horrible.

Did you not see her whiny woe is me empty arena promo after losing in Orlando.

She's quite literally bottom 5 in the company on the mic be it live, with others, to Renee, or by herself in an empty room or arena. She's a horrible talker period.

It's why they need to keep her away from Bliss for example because Bliss will eviscerate her on the mic and she'll end up Bayley 2.0

Yup. She should have stayed in her mortal kombat persona 24/7, she would have kept the mystique like Tommy End has as Alistair Black. May even have been over enough for people to buy her beating Asuka.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer thought the show was great. I agree.

Great show.

Pikma

Banned
Ember Moon sucks even at cutting real life promos, I remember reading an interview(?) where they asked her what she did in her free time and her answer was something like "everyone likes different things, some people like going out but me I like staying in my room alone playing videogames"

What the fuck are you, a NeoGAF poster?!

Yup. She should have stayed in her mortal kombat persona 24/7, she would have kept the mystique like Tommy End has as Alistair Black. May even have been over enough for people to buy her beating Asuka.

And she doesn't have the self awareness about how super poor mic skills and her negative 500 charisma level, like Lance Storm and that other certain Canadian who should never be mentioned had, to make that her gimmick (Storm and the other Canadian both crafted a no fucking around super serious wrestler gimmick)

RBH

I finally watched the latest Botchamania.

What in the hell was up with that Rachael Ellering vs. Christi Jaynes match from WrestleCircus?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Gargano is going to be a star.

Meltzer is pretty effusive about this show.

And she doesn't have the self awareness about how her super poor mic skills and her negative 500 charisma level, like Lance Storm and that other certain Canadian who should never, to make that her gimmick (Storm and the other Canadian both crafted a no fucking around super serious wrestler gimmicks)

Yup.

I finally watched the latest Botchamania.

What in the hell was up with that Rachael Ellering vs. Christi Jaynes match from WrestleCircus?

Ellering no-sold her for god knows why. WC were supposed to put up a statement but I never saw it.

You think Cody has no talent? LOL

He's a solid middle of the card talent. Went to PWG and did not stand out. Managed to have a good match with the greatest wrestler of this era in Long Beach.

Angry Grimace

Didn't have a single bad match. Every match was at least good. Which is certainly easier with a smaller card.

maybe vince should try that out one of these days instead of having a 14 match card or whatever

It was definitely the show of the year for WWE.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I hope that Johnny Wrestling sells enough shirts to make up for the fact that he's short. I don't want him mired in hell on the main roster (205 Live).

oddjobs

McIntyre just looks like a superstar.

How the fuck did he ever get cut?

He was with Tiffany (now Taryn Terrell at TNA) around 2010, the two got into an argument over the Summerslam-weekend, leading into Terrell assaulting him, cops getting called, her getting arrested and eventually fired.
Rightfully or not, that was seen as a negative on McIntyre whose push was effectively killed at that time. With no-one vouching for him anymore, he eventually spiraled into becoming a jobber in 3MB, and then got fired.

Ithil

Roode was pushed as the top guy on the WWE's request not the NXT crowd's. As posted earlier in this thread. He was going to be pushed because they have big plans for him on the main roster. Asuka has literally only had one 'high profile' signee since her and that was a less popular pre-NXT Ember Moon.

Kassius Ohno
Roderick Strong
Hideo Itami
La Sombra

All discarded 'new toys'

Ohno was never pushed much since he returned, Strong has been featured heavily for several months now with the ongoing feud with Roode, Itami was derailed by injuries, and La Sombra was mishandled but they seem to be behind him now.

Roode has been super over since the start thanks to that theme song.

G56pq6g_d.jpg

See how this goes

They should have put him in a mask too, but trips doesn't like admitting when he was wrong.

Although in fairness he's right more then he's wrong with nxt by a substantial margin

Just a PWG joke

The worst thing about Cole in wwf is the end of the Cole/Excalibur beef. :(

Top Bottom