• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

That's because no one in WWE creative has ever understood lucha libre.

Yup. La Sombra and Mascara Dorada are two of the hottest luchadores in the world, and wwf has them languishing on NXT and 205 live.

And Sombra as Almas is actually a lot worse then he was at CMLL, as they've taken away everything special about him and made him wrestle the wwf style. :(

Zach

raw41403.jpg

Asuka's future?

Hex

Banned
Nope even her empty arena promos are horrible.

Did you not see her whiny woe is me empty arena promo after losing in Orlando.

She's quite literally bottom 5 in the company on the mic be it live, with others, to Renee, or by herself in an empty room or arena. She's a horrible talker period.

It's why they need to keep her away from Bliss for example because Bliss will eviscerate her on the mic and she'll end up Bayley 2.0

Ah fortunately I missed it

somedevil

Itami NXT has basically had 3 runs due to injuries. The first one strong style was not fully allowed at the time so he had trouble adjusting and by the time he was gaining momentum his shoulder gave out. Then he came back beating up cwc guys until his neck injury.

Now since Roode he has found his groove as a heel and strong style is allowed. Plus now tm61 are teasing forming a NOAH faction with him.

Hex

Banned
Yup. La Sombra and Mascara Dorada are two of the hottest luchadores in the world, and wwf has them languishing on NXT and 205 live.

And Sombra as Almas is actually a lot worse then he was at CMLL, as they've taken away everything special about him and made him wrestle the wwf style. :(

You would think that if they were smart they might try and capitalize on the LI Naito-isms

Hex

Banned
It's actually Naito who is capitalazing on the LI Sombra-isms though

Agreed, and he ran with it. But he is a member and can do that.
To be honest Naito gives LI 1000000x more exposure than CMLL or anything else.
And Naito is hot right now. Why keep trying to beat the tranquillo out of Cien

And why with a vallet (fine though she may be) who does not seem like in ring talent, whose husband is gone and who they would not bring to main

Egg0

Banned

And why with a vallet (fine though she may be) who does not seem like in ring talent, whose husband is gone and who they would not bring to main

That's the weird thing with Zelina who's trying to rein him in, but they should double down on Almas being tranquillo as fuck.

Pikma

Banned

If only CMLL was smart enough to capitalize on that and try going a little bit more global but nah, let's focus on keeping running our arena puebla shows til we die instead

Bronx-Man

Banned
The best Steiner moment: him saying he'll take a piss test as soon as Hunner does

then CM Punk said the same thing to him 10 years later

and he STILL didn't have a comeback for it

Zach

Sonic's gameplay doesn't do it for me. And I saw a clip of the new game and I was annoyed by the jump sound.

Suck it, P-rofessor B!

Pikma

Banned
Lol people in the TakeOver thread calling me names because I said I couldn't wait for Vince to die

Someone defended Vince because he was "wrestling fucking royalty" hahahaha

Foggy

This shonen storyline for the main event of DDT Peter Pan is hot

Endo and Konosuke have ridiculous physiques. I pray Vince doesn't have a ddtuniverse subscription.

Top Bottom