• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Oh shit tmz is on and Jericho is on. He rejected fan autograph and dude is going nuts threaten to beat Jericho up. Calls him the n word. Looks like Al snow is trying to stop it from escalating but the fan loses his goddamn mind and is yelling.

Bought tickets to the AAW Cody Rhodes show like a month ago and they still haven't announced anyone else. Sure it's a month away but I feel like I got worked

(I just really like the Berwyn Eagles Club venue, feels like seeing a wrassle show in a log cabin)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_osjx021sG01u1urgoo1_1280.jpg

Bring it to the Table tonight was ok. Corey talking about Enzo not being popular in the locker room and him personally not liking him was a burial. The whole last segment where the slobbered on Roman's knob was terrible.

Enzo has it that bad, huh?

Any specifics?

He just said what you see of Enzo on TV is how he is in real life and that can grind on people. And to paraphrase he also added this:

"When you're on tour in Europe and everyone is so close for so many days, there's only so many times you can hear Enzo tell you about how he partied with The Weeknd in LA before you want to get rid of him."

Bronx-Man

Banned
He just said what you see of Enzo on TV is how he is in real life and that can grind on people. And to paraphrase he also added this:

"When you're on tour in Europe and everyone is so close for so many days, there's only so many times you can hear Enzo tell you about how he partied with The Weeknd in LA before you want to get rid of him."
Tbh, I'd be bragging about that too considering the most fame the other guys in that company have had is running into someone at an airport that may or may not have had played for Van Halen. Enzo deserves better than this piece of shit company.

Tbh, I'd be bragging about that too considering the most fame the other guys in that company have had is running into someone at an airport that may or may not have had played for Van Halen. Enzo deserves better than this piece of shit company.

Nah. If you really think Enzo is the peak of fame and celebrity in this company, you need to think again. He's just louder about it.

Pikma

Banned
Wrestling is always about low standards.
Enzo Amore is the lowest of the standards in terms of "deserving better"

What the hell does he deserve? A reality show in some shitty tv channel no one gives a shit about? A TNA run? Dude isn't even a remotely decent wrestler so obviously he can't go to the indies

Enzo Amore is the lowest of the standards in terms of "deserving better"

What the hell does he deserve? A reality show in some shitty tv channel no one gives a shit about? A TNA run? Dude isn't even a remotely decent wrestler so obviously he can't go to the indies
A TNA run sounds like the perfect place for him.

Top Bottom