• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Mahonay

Banned
I think if Ember loses the feud, they should bring Asuka up during the Superstar Shakeup with the NXT belt. Maybe make her the first female free agent, but WWE isn't that smart.

Heroman

Banned
Did someone say Muta?

somedevil

That line they said makes it seems like Black versus guys around the world. So maybe at Brooklyn if not Itami it would be
Adam Cole

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
One half of ReDRagon

oh really? Fair enough, guess that's why its a big deal. Who's the other half? I've always heard of the name (ReDragon that is) but never actually saw them.

Mahonay

Banned
NXT has it's peaks, and then plateaus once they have to rebuild.

The main roster has it's deep, cavernous valleys, and then plateaus. If you're lucky, there's a tiny hill that's briefly entertaining before walking off a cliff again.

Hex

Banned

This shit is awesome.
I will be honest, I shit on the WWE all the time and this even applies to them but if you just step outside of the whole thing for a moment and stand in a live crowd and look in the live crowd at the end of it all the kids are who it is about.
They are so wide eyed when they see their favorites and as they watch matches and they eat it up.
It is another thing that Japan does so well, with the superhero aspect and keeping it simple.
WWE needs to one day realize this and understand that they really are not as clever as they think that they are and writing things like shitty soap operas does not help them.
It is why as much as I really can't stand Cena , I get it. Kids love him.
I love when they cater to the kids

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Alisteir Black looks like a superstar. From his entrance to his music to his look to his moves to his size.

How will they fuck this one up fam? >_>

That match was fucking great. It was so different from what we normally see in WWE.

And they gave O'Reilly more offense and show than anyone has ever had against Black. Made him look great.

Rhaknar

That match was fucking great. It was so different from what we normally see in WWE.

And they gave O'Reilly more offense and show than anyone has ever had against Black. Made him look great.

are you posting from the future?

Mahonay

Banned
Alisteir Black looks like a superstar. From his entrance to his music to his look to his moves to his size.

How will they fuck this one up fam? >_>
They have Shinsuke Nakamura fighting Jinder Mahal at SummerSlam.

I can't possibly list all the ways they'll likely fuck it up.

klonere

Banned
O'Reilly is easily the most "because we can" signing.

His strengths are what WWE are worst at accentuating, even in NXT.

Draxal

I'm just hoping stay "awoke" doesn't involve a salute that can be naziesque if done by uncoordinated fans or Finn Balor.

Top Bottom