• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Fox318

Corbin follows the ABW of life

Always be working

Always be working

ALWAYS BE WORKING

GZLn1Oo.gif

Kaladin

Anyone here watch the Sundance show Hap and Leonard? I've heard of the novel series before, but this is the first I've known of a TV show on it. Why isn't Gaf all over a TV show starring Michael Williams (Omar of The Wire) and Christina Hendricks (Joan of Mad Men)?

jmdajr

Looks like Rock's beef on Fast and Furious set is with Vin

To review: Vin is the fuel that runs this engine and has been since 2001. Rock is notorious for his tweets about hard and strong work ethic. He calls someone (VIN) out for their shitty behavior. Reports are it's the Rock who doesnt even show to set.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/inside-the-rock-and-vin-1491230248058934.html

Rock's crew claim Vin is the problem. Basically a he-said/he-said situation.

Rock would never be late!

Anyhow. TMZ already settled this.

And the crew felt Vin's arrogance was out of control, especially because he had a producer title. We're told he wouldn't listen to anyone and would goad people, including The Rock, by criticizing their acting.

The crew has a vastly different view of The Rock. They say he's the ultimate professional who is always on time and always nails his scenes. They also say he's easy to work with.

To review: Vin is the fuel that runs this engine and has been since 2001. Rock is notorious for his tweets about hard and strong work ethic. He calls someone (VIN) out for their shitty behavior. Reports are it's the Rock who doesnt even show to set.

Fuck the Vin Diesel

Kaladin

Ouch. If that becomes an issue, I don't know if series producers could keep just one of them on. How do you pick between the guy that started the series as the star vs the star that revitalized the series and brought it back from the dead?

Rock would never be late!

Anyhow. TMZ already settled this.

Well, damn. If that is the case, out with the old in with the new.

Adree

I'm enjoying No Man's Sky but I went into it knowing what it would be and that it would have survival elements. I'd probably give it a B so far.

If this is the kind of fan reaction a game as small scale as this gets the meltdowns over Star Citizen and the trillions of promised features that game has to implement will be glorious though.

Sephzilla

I have a hard time believing that Rock was the problem considering he has a reputation for being one of the most legitimately nice people in Hollywood

klonere

Banned
I'm enjoying No Man's Sky but I went into it knowing what it would be and that it would have survival elements. I'd probably give it a B so far.

If this is the kind of fan reaction a game as small scale as this gets the meltdowns over Star Citizen and the trillions of promised features that game has to implement will be glorious though.

SC seems to have the luxury of not having to come out in the next forever though

Menome

One thing that's been annoying me about Mauro Ranallo the past couple of weeks is that he apparently can't say the letter "E" in "WWE". He keeps calling the belt the "WW World Championship".

Ouch. If that becomes an issue, I don't know if series producers could keep just one of them on. How do you pick between the guy that started the series as the star vs the star that revitalized the series and brought it back from the dead?

Well, damn. If that is the case, out with the old in with the new.

Is Rock really credited with bringing the franchise back from the dead?

RIP Rock ever being in another Fast and Furious movie. Rock mad Torreto kicked his ass in Fast Five

E: Holy sheeitt watching Judo and that chokehold put on by a Slovankian woman

Tom Nook

LOL, Vin is the Triple H of the Fast franchise.

Vin Diesel vs Fake Diesel (Kane) vs Diesel (Nash) vs Shaq in a Elimination Chamber match.

Book it Vince

Kaladin

ESPN isn't reporting on the WWE so much as they are getting money to advertise them.

Until I see a report by Bob Ley on outside the lines just expect coach to go on and talk about how great the WWE is at everything.

You gotta admit though, it is genius of ESPN to use Coach's connection with WWE and wrestling to get viewership from that audience.

Bro bro, those movies are dead after this one.

Nah, Vin announced after 7's success that there were 3 left and they'd be the last ones

Vin is the TNA Jeff Jarrett. When it was just him and Raven things were fine and he was loved. Takes it out on everyone when it turns out years later that he has become the least liked one in the cast

screw you Chavito trying to talk back to Uncle Eddie!

f20A3V8.gif
FIGHT ME EDDIE!

Nah, Vin announced after 7's success that there were 3 left and they'd be the last ones

Vin is the TNA Jeff Jarrett. When it was just him and Raven things were fine and he was loved. Takes it out on everyone when it turns out years later that he has become the least liked one in the cast
Like I said, these movies will be dead after this one. Fucking cheap cash grab, Vinnie milking the turnip dry since he isn't in demand anymore.

Vince McMahon has not been at television the past two weeks. Nobody seems to have an answer as to why, but we were told he’s also not expected at TV next week either and won’t be there until SummerSlam. He is in communication with everyone and the last two weeks was on the phone during the production meeting and micro-managed every single detail of Raw and Smackdown all day long

Zach

I should buy some new clothes. For work. Business casual-y crap. Not extremely expensive. You guys have any suggestions?

Top Bottom