• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Rowan gets his heat back
He'll finally get to shoot on him.

I should buy some new clothes. For work. Business casual-y crap. Not extremely expensive. You guys have any suggestions?
latest

MC Safety

I should buy some new clothes. For work. Business casual-y crap. Not extremely expensive. You guys have any suggestions?

Go to store, try on clothes, bring money.

Resist the urge to create a T-shirt with your picture on it and airbrushed text proclaiming you are "hot to trot" or "Wresslegaf's no. 1 poster."

Zach

Go to store, try on clothes, bring money.

Resist the urge to create a T-shirt with your picture on it and airbrushed text proclaiming you are "hot to trot" or "Wresslegaf's no. 1 poster."

Uhh, why would I need another airbrushed WrassleGAF's No. 1 Poster T-shirt? Come on, MC Safety, you're being silly.

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting these shorts I saw in the Men's Fashion thread:

Uhh, why would I need another airbrushed WrassleGAF's No. 1 Poster T-shirt? Come on, MC Safety, you're being silly.

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting these shorts I saw in the Men's Fashion thread:
Take my advice and top it off with everyone's favorite Bayley shirt.

imBask

Banned

it looks like a very large diaper

Zach

image4pjlg4.jpg

years
old

This is the terrible commentator, right? I don't care about his personal style, but I do care about his commentating being atrocious. It's why I can't take you seriously when you're talking about TNA being the best wrestling company right now. He makes it unbearable.

Oh man. That NXT contract signing was great.

"Okaaaaayyyyyyy! Okaaaaayyyyyyy!"

BTW, anyone have a GIF of Jeff Cobb doing that triple rolling German suplex move I've been hearing about?

WORK or SHOOT

Cph99uTWAAE2qVb.jpg:small
I guess confirms why Billie Kay has been on NXT TV getting some wins lately, that's who I kind of expected to be Ember's debut opponent. I assume the rest of the card is on the other side, at least I'd hope so.

It's going to take me longer to get use to calling Athena Ember Moon.
Gonna legit be salty if Queen Asuka loses. :(

Yeah, I think they're saving that for Athena/Ember Moon. Bayley is way beyond ready for the call up and she doesn't need it at this point.

Aiii

So not worth it
That upside down M is never not going to annoy me. A W Does not have straight lines at the end goddammit. Whoever designed that should turn in whatever diploma's they have in the field at once until they can pass a simple typography test for fucks sake.

I guess confirms why Billie Kay has been on NXT TV getting some wins lately, that's who I kind of expected to be Ember's debut opponent. I assume the rest of the card is on the other side, at least I'd hope so.

It's going to take me longer to get use to calling Athena Ember Moon.

Yeah, I think they're saving that for Athena/Ember Moon. Bayley is way beyond ready for the call up and she doesn't need it at this point.
I'm wondering what do they do with The Revival when they lose?

Top Bottom