• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

WrassleGAF,

I got seats for next week's Smackdown in the 6th row opposite the hardcam

GIVE ME SIGN IDEAS.

So far all I got is "Make Sunflower Look Strong"

gun_haver

I know he does this every time, and everyone's probably already seen this house show clip from this week, but man:

https://youtu.be/lKag5yVQrJY?t=42s

I'M THE BIGGEST WANKER IN THIS PLACE MAN

I always thought Jericho was overrated back in the Attitude Era days, and looking back, yeah, he is, but in 2016 Jericho is doing the best work of his damn career. This guy is hilarious.

Honourable mention to Rollins:

FIRST EVER UNIVERSAL CHAMPION *points to himself*, FIRST EVER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION *points to jericho* AND THE TWO BIGGEST WANKERS IN THE BUILDING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH BABAAAAY.

miserable

I know he does this every time, and everyone's probably already seen this house show clip from this week, but man:

https://youtu.be/lKag5yVQrJY?t=42s

I'M THE BIGGEST WANKER IN THIS PLACE MAN

I always thought Jericho was overrated back in the Attitude Era days, and looking back, yeah, he is, but in 2016 Jericho is doing the best work of his damn career. This guy is hilarious.

Honourable mention to Rollins:

FIRST EVER UNIVERSAL CHAMPION *points to himself*, FIRST EVER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION *points to jericho* AND THE TWO BIGGEST WANKERS IN THE BUILDING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH BABAAAAY.

"wanker"

in 2016

I had a dream that LU was hyping up the netflix anouncement the whole month and then swerve it's on the WWE network. I don't remember anything else tho.

Fox318

speaking of minions

#THANKYOUBOOTAY

90Q9sEx.png

God damn, the second half of that Ibushi/Alexander match. I actually got a chill after Ibushi kicked out of that brain buster and roundhouse kick or whatever it was.

Zach

Very much so. But I've said before I get why others don't. It's one of those games where, as clichéd as it sounds, you need to try for yourself.

For me it's serene and relaxing.

Sounds about right. I think I'd be in the camp that would shelve it after a couple days. But I assumed there'd be an audience who ate it up, even if it ends up being a very niche game.

Anyway, glad you're having fun!

Fox318

Baron Corbins new gimmick will be the one family member that sends you overcompressed minion jpegs and emails about how Obama was the lesbian baby of Yoko Ono and Hillary Clinton

Fox318

Guy comes off as a hick. 100% chances I am projecting though.

I DO love his attitude at work though. Guy gives a shit about what anyone has to say except for the guy paying him. Great attitude

https://www.wwe.com/videos/baron-corbin-most-personal-tattoo-interview-superstar-ink

Guys like Corbin, Stroman, Eva Marie, and Stroman are going to always have issues with being booked the wrong way because of Vince's bias to height or body appeal being the most important thing.

So they get overpushed and after maybe a decade of Vince pushing his types over more over talent fans are rejecting anyone who fits the build. Its why Eva has so much heat.

And why the only reason the Stroman angle is doing ok is because of the comedy from the jobbers.

Top Bottom