• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Those things are sweet in person
Hey, I remember seeing those! I like 'em.
macho-vince-high-five.gif

dream

"Territory" just means "company," Sweeney Todd. Like when people used to refer to WWF as "New York"--it didn't mean they only ran New York. New York just became a metonymic representation of WWF. Later, people used "Titan" for the same purpose.

"TNA just seemed like the perfect spot for me," Sandow said. "They are a growing company with a proven track record. I really believe that they have their finger on the pulse of what the audience wants, and they will gear their product towards that."

"TNA just seemed like the perfect spot for me," Sandow said. "They are a growing company with a proven track record. I really believe that they have their finger on the pulse of what the audience wants, and they will gear their product towards that."

Of what? Their only good track is Final Deletion.

WCW 2000.

:(

To be honest, I only know of Torrie's appearence on that show. I cannot remember anything she did of note of then operational WCW other that being aligned with Billy Kidman.

Menome

Aaron Rex, formerly known as Damien Sandow, looks like a million bucks on the mic.

God damn it. I already watch a couple of hours of wrestling in some form between Monday-Thursday. Looks like I'll have to add Fridays too and just pray that Kevin Owens makes the jump to Smackdown so I can skip RAM altogether.

Cagey

Banned
Finn has been on TV for three weeks and earned a championship match within three hours of his debut.

And if he wins he'll have won the most important championship in the company to headline the most important show within a month.

But hey if we like the guy no need to worry about WWE shoving him down our throats tho.

Who do you all got for the 3 main events at SummerSlam?

Always bet on Shield, obviously.

But is there even a slight chance of Orton winning?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Finn has been on TV for three weeks and earned a championship match within three hours of his debut.

And if he wins he'll have won the most important championship in the company to headline the most important show within a month.

But hey if we like the guy no need to worry about WWE shoving him down our throats tho.

that's right and politics don't matter if it benefits us
Finn-Balor-Triple-H-WWE-NXT.jpg

A bit fast, I'm happy that Finn's getting his dues, but I hope it doesn't burn out fast.

Y'all acting like Vince isn't Finn's boss. Apparently Vince loves Rollins, and I'd believe it since he's about equally as overhyped and overpushed as Reigns. Rollins has a bunch of kayfabe accolades, and 1st Universal Champion is gonna be another.

Finn's gotta do his honors on the way in, too.

Finn has been a complete non-factor in the build up, which has already been pretty bad
because it's all driven by Rollins, not that Finn would do much better.

Heroman

Banned
Damn it Cena.

I guess I should keep my expectations low. Look at what they're doing to Becky. Finn just got started, and I am starting think he'll get the same treatment.

I have never seen a company that has more fuck ups than home run still be in business.

Top Bottom