• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

I have never seen a company that has more fuck ups than home run still be in business.

Welcome to wrestling. Everyone's incompetent

Bischoff let the inmates run the asylum, Heyman was corrupt, Cornette was an idiot, territories were too nice to think anybody would ever want to put them out of business, Dixie's an evil idiot, ROH doesn't want to grow, New Japan doesn't want to step on toes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nakajima always had issue with his looks
734.jpg

but dude looks like he's ready to job to Braun now. Terrible, awful look.

tm24

Regular CMLL is not imo, but Lucha Elite, which employs CMLL talent but is x1000 better booked, is definitely worth checking out.
This is wrong. Especially the part about Elite booking. But just follow people who are into Lucha and you'll get the good stuff

Fox318

Oh, that? Just a chicken dual-wielding chickens doing a run-in shortly after Terry Funk hit Dustin Rhodes with a raw chicken.
In the year 2000.

Crazy thing is more people were watching Nitro then who watch wrestling at all today.

Finn has been on TV for three weeks and earned a championship match within three hours of his debut.

And if he wins he'll have won the most important championship in the company to headline the most important show within a month.

But hey if we like the guy no need to worry about WWE shoving him down our throats tho.
No lies detected. Still can't get over him whispering nursery rhymes while sitting on booster seat lol. This is all I could think of:
8SeC4cs.gif

Pikma

Banned
This is wrong. Especially the part about Elite booking. But just follow people who are into Lucha and you'll get the good stuff
CMLL booking is better than Elite? What? I guess if you enjoy random matchups forever yes, it's better than Elite

Hopefully he's trolling

Big Show spoke with 790 The Ticket in Miami and doubled down on comments that he’s winding up his career soon. Show said that this year will be his last with WWE.

The WWE star noted that he feels better now at forty-four than he did at thirty-four and wants to be in the best shape he can for his match with Shaquille O’Neal at WrestleMania 33.
http://411mania.com/wrestling/big-show-confirms-his-career-is-winding-down/

He needs one last big feud and run with the title before it's over.

Mubbed

Subscribed to New Japan this month for the G1. I'm on day 4 and haven't enjoyed a single match thus far. I'm watching BJW matches now.

Pikma

Banned
Subscribed to New Japan this month for the G1. I'm on day 4 and haven't enjoyed a single match thus far. I'm watching BJW matches now.
Don't worry, it gets better, the first days were kinda slow and only had one or two notable matches each

tm24

CMLL booking is better than Elite? What? I guess if you enjoy random matchups forever yes, it's better than Elite

I never said CMLL booking is better. All lucha booking is dumb. But saying Elite booking is anything special is fucking hilarious. They fucked up long term booking one week in, tried to sell a crowd on a tourney with consequences that would never happen and has to constantly reshift their main booking conceit because it was monumentally dumb

And CMLL matches>Elite matches.

Pikma

Banned
Pretty sure Sean Maluta is already signed, he tweeted the "Cruiserweight Division coming to Raw" video

That means the WWE now have a samoan in every division

Heavyweight/US/IC
Cruiserweight
Tag Teams
Women

Top Bottom