• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Pretty sure Sean Maluta is already signed, he tweeted the "Cruiserweight Division coming to Raw" video

That means the WWE now have a samoan in every division

Heavyweight/US/IC
Cruiserweight
Tag Teams
Women
We have a very very deep family in this profession uce. I'll be the next one.

Big Show said on a 790 The Ticket radio interview in Miami that this is his last year and he's training hard for his Mania match with Shaq. Thoughts:

1) G*dspeed
2) Kane outlasts another

Looking at the HoF 2005, I noticed Cena's faux snakeskin suit (or pattern) and he had a big chain with his cenation logo.

I could not stop laughing.

TNA spoiler for next week

James Storm comes out for a promo where he is upset at how his title match went down. He wants Brian Hebner to come out and explain missing the count at the beginning of the match. Hebner explains that he was doing his job. Storm isn't accepting that and demands a rematch. Billy Corgan comes out and tells Storm that he just couldn't get the job done and that wins and losses matter. Storm doesn't accept this. Security comes out, but Storm strikes one of them with a beer bottle. Storm threatens to smash Corgan's pumpkins before leaving. Billy Corgan says that James Storm is suspended indefinitely.

Look at these weirdos, it's like IRS did a cell and spit out cell jrs

S1HUtiFl.jpg

Finn has been on TV for three weeks and earned a championship match within three hours of his debut.

And if he wins he'll have won the most important championship in the company to headline the most important show within a month.

But hey if we like the guy no need to worry about WWE shoving him down our throats tho.
tumblr_mdotnbzBWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif

Dude's getting little crowd reaction, hasn't had any stand-out matches, bad promo, and is in this spot cause he's Hunter's boy. It's okay though, he's from NXT.

Aiii

So not worth it
God this page is the worst. Shitty Smackdown gif to start it off, shitty gif of Dana Brooke, Big Show, complaining about Cena's suit game... in 2016, weird voyeuristic family picture of a wrestler's family, complaining about AJ styles being a nerd, more Big Show and to top it off, complaints about Finn Balor.

So thank fucking God...

klonere

Banned
TNA spoiler for next week

James Storm comes out for a promo where he is upset at how his title match went down. He wants Brian Hebner to come out and explain missing the count at the beginning of the match. Hebner explains that he was doing his job. Storm isn't accepting that and demands a rematch. Billy Corgan comes out and tells Storm that he just couldn't get the job done and that wins and losses matter. Storm doesn't accept this. Security comes out, but Storm strikes one of them with a beer bottle. Storm threatens to smash Corgan's pumpkins before leaving. Billy Corgan says that James Storm is suspended indefinitely.

What the fuck is this

How many Samis, Cesaros, and Nevilles will Show and/or Shaq squash in the build to their match at Mania? Maybe add Ryder and Ziggler too.

Browny

Banned
How many Samis, Cesaros, and Nevilles will Show and/or Shaq squash in the build to their match at Mania? Maybe add Ryder and Ziggler too.

I would buy every piece of WM merch twice over if they fed The Shining Stars to Shaq - one at a time, then a handicap match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
tumblr_mdotnbzBWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif

Dude's getting little crowd reaction, hasn't had any stand-out matches, bad promo, and is in this spot cause he's Hunter's boy. It's okay though, he's from NXT.
He's appeared twice in person and got a huge reaction.

Cena's apparently taking Backlash off to film the second season of his show and AJ is the top rumor of who's feuding with Dean next, so a win over Cena seems obvious.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sandow Aron Rex's theme being Halleluja fills me with joy.

But then I hear Josh Matthews and all my interest in watching TNA is gone.

Cena going over makes no sense so it's probably happening

Since when does it make more sense for the heel in a feud to win the blow-off match?

Top Bottom