• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

CprENdFXYAAFtzR.jpg

http://www.channelguidemag.com/tv-news/2016/08/12/becky-lynch/

Who would be the JJ Dillon of this group?

RBH

shaqbattle--0d9387d4b0076259b12c68a3d4479242.0.0.jpg

Big Show said this morning during a radio interview that he's retiring after WrestleMania 33. Said he "feels better at 44 years old than he did 10 years ago, but wants to go out with a bang".

MC Safety

Marketing Becky Lynch and company as the horsewomen seems sort of dumb.

Sasha is going to kill or maim someone (likely herself) with her sloppiness.
Charlotte can't perform her finishing move if she's the slightest bit winded.
Bayley can't make it out of NXT.
I have nothing bad to say about Becky.

Adree

Now that I have the antimatter formula and can fly around freely I think I'm going to start naming systems after jobbers. I'm currently in the S.D. Jones system!

Fox318

Looking back and seeing Test like that AFTER the death of Eddie just makes me more pissed off at their diregard for a wellness policy and media not covering it at all.

Maybe more people would be alive today if they tested or have guys a schedule that wouldn't destroy their bodies.

DMczaf

Lapsed Fan Money in the Bank 2011 is so...depressing.

CM Punk was pinned in the next 4 PPVs after Money in the Bank....

Cagey

Banned
This Austin/Ambrose sit down...

Why did a multi billion dollar company put their championship on a shitty 22 year old grungehead from a mid-1990s season of the Real World. In 2016.

Fox318

Lapsed Fan Money in the Bank 2011 is so...depressing.

CM Punk was pinned in the next 4 PPVs after Money in the Bank....
I couldn't believe that after they said it.

All they cared about was placating HHH and setting Cena and Rock up.

It's why he left. No matter how hard you try and work if you aren't a Vince body guy you womt get a shot.

Bryan only got a real shot at mania 30 because the network would have collapsed and there probably would have been a riot in the building.

Fox318

This Austin/Ambrose sit down...

Why did a multi billion dollar company put their championship on a shitty 22 year old grungehead from a mid-1990s season of the Real World. In 2016.
Because they already out it on another mid 90s real world hack before and they were feeling nostalgic.

Trigger on Ambrose should have been pulled earlier. Frankly I wish he would dress like a champion now that he is talking like one.

Top Bottom