• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

tumblr_obtqc4aX731skeohxo3_r1_400.gif

dude has IT

I look forward to WWE packaging him as Muhammad Hassan 2.0.

I don't think that's true if you think of it like The Demon is a dark, ugly part of Finn that he has to use in moderation or else it will destroooy hiiim. Or whatever. I dunno. Suspend your disbelief for once, you jerks.

then maybe they should show that? he does the same dance, same moves and mannirism. would it kill him to have a new finisher?

he should be like Hulk

hKNo3l.gif

I feel like the obvious G1 result is Goto winning, then dropping the briefcase to Naito some time before WK. Mainly because my mind can't reconcile Naito not being in that Dome main event, and I just can't see Okada/Goto as a WK main event. Also they always have the briefcase being defended, but it has never changed hands, so doing it would be a big deal.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I never knew diesel won the world title from Backlund in 8 seconds. Fucking A, maybe Roman can win it next time that way.

Yep. This was the common WWF tactic to switch titles from one babyface to another, have the first one get screwed out of it somehow by a dastardly heel who gets plastered by the new star at the next major event.

Ironically enough, the last time this happened with the WWF Championship was with Bob Backlund as the face, Iron Shiek as the heel, and HULK HOGAN as the up and comer.

Damn, Naito, if it weren't for #Broken Matt, you'd be my numero uno wrassler of the year.

What are the chances a casual crowd chants "you look stupid" at Finn?

Zero. Its in Brooklyn which is a hardcore crowd who watches NXT and unlike here they all like him.

You have a far greater chance of them chanting holy shit then you look stupid.

a casual crowd

casual crowd

Zach

The go-home RAW for WrestleMania 2000 has 11+ minutes of post-televised "Extra Attitude" on the Network. And Vince McMahon just ran the ropes worse than anyone ever doing a People's Elbow to Shane. Incredible.

How much of a work is Breaking Ground?

Is there legit heat between Jason Jordan and Tyler Breeze?

Will Jordan shoot on Breeze when they inevitably square off for the brand new SmackDown tag titles?

Menome

I feel that the only way they can make Jericho's "It" work as a physical punchline is to run the program until Halloween, then have Cousin It from The Addams Family jump one of Jericho's adversaries.

Otherwise, "It" must remain formless and nebulous. Like Eva Marie's talent.

Yep. This was the common WWF tactic to switch titles from one babyface to another, have the first one get screwed out of it somehow by a dastardly heel who gets plastered by the new star at the next major event.

Ironically enough, the last time this happened with the WWF Championship was with Bob Backlund as the face, Iron Shiek as the heel, and HULK HOGAN as the up and comer.
Backlund said I'm not losing to someone with no credibility lmfao! That response was so good

I just rewatched the Shield vs Evolution at Payback 2014. Bluetista aside, the match is still pretty good, especially the moments when it turns into an all-out brawl.

Top Bottom