• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

korly

What is..."IT?"

JX376a.gif

"I woke up and realized I was related to The Rock so I knew I had what it takes!"
I guess it's safe to say, she did it for The Rock!
One of the wrestling podcasts I listened to this week (I think it was WeWatchWrestling) mentioned Bob Backlund doing steps for 45 minutes on a show once and holy shit at this guy. It's a shame the Darren Young thing isn't working out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Da7pE5J88
They put them on the wrong show imo. That shit qas surely DOA on Raw especially since they didn't capitalize on Young v Rusev feud.

On Breaking Ground there's s a montage of Apollo Crews, No Way Jose, and Solomon Crowe playing a WWE 2K game, they show a hand mashing buttons on a controller that isn't even turned on. This show is BULLSHIT.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
On Breaking Ground there's s a montage of Apollo Crews, No Way Jose, and Solomon Crowe playing a WWE 2K game, they show a hand mashing buttons on a controller that isn't even turned on. This show is BULLSHIT.

More fun than actually playing 2k though.

Who are the top 5 all time "looks", regardless of whether or not they panned out.

1) Luger
2) Vader
3) Roman Reigns
4) Buff Bagwell
5) Road Warriors

Cagey

Banned
Who are the top 5 all time "looks", regardless of whether or not they panned out.

1) Luger
2) Vader
3) Roman Reigns
4) Buff Bagwell
5) Road Warriors
Luger? Neck down, sure. His face and hair looked weird to me.

Goldberg for sure #1. The traps tied the whole crazy monster package together.

Menome

1) Luger
2) Vader
3) Roman Reigns
4) Buff Bagwell
5) Road Warriors

Too tired to do a "Menome" list, so here's a serious one in no particular order:

Randy Savage
Legion of Doom
The Rock
Hulk Hogan
Bret Hart

Zach

Zach

Oh, I came to post that one hour in, WrestleMania 2000 has been atrocious. There are at least two, maybe three match-ups coming up that I look forward to, though.

KingBroly

Banned
I'm expecting
Omega
to win the G1 now. How they managed to set that up with the A-block going the way it did was masterful, keeping both Okada and Tanahashi strong, making you want to see it again. I don't envy the people that have to put that Tournament together, either.

It's probably why WWE doesn't do Tournaments, because they'd never be able to pull it off, at least with the main roster. CWC seems to be doing it, but that's not really the same as the G1.

Zach

Sid
Savage
Road Warriors
Goldberg
Sting (both surfer and '97)
Warrior
Rude
Flair
Vampiro

All great wrassle looks.

Slizeezyc

Was watching Ibushi/Alexander again today, and is it just me or does Ibushi have HUGE fists? His mitts just seem so disproportional to the rest of his body.

DMczaf

Yes. But I especially liked The Godfather's attire in the opening match. Now THAT is a top-tier wrassle look.

Pimpin aint pimpin aint easy man

Pimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy man

Just dropped in to say Cheap Heat is the worst it's ever been and I'm sad that I think I'm going to move on.

The new host is too cheeseball and with Cheap Heat becoming the official ESPN podcast, the bro level and yes-men feel is off the chart.

Yes. But I especially liked The Godfather's attire in the opening match. Now THAT is a top-tier wrassle look.

Pimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy man
Roflmfao!

That was one of my favourite moments of that event.

Top Bottom