• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

THATS THE WALL, BROTHER!
2G3dUa.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This would've been more impactful if they'd just saved it for the PPV

ReiGun

Okay being that I only recently started watching NXT, this is my first exposure to the "Demon King."

...Lose the headdress or the crawling. I can work with one, but both is just too corny. I like the idea though.

Brinbe

Seriously wonder how this plays to people who've never seen Balor's special entrances before.

lol corpus christi, you podunk morons

UraMallas

Okay being that I only recently started watching NXT, this is my first exposure to the "Demon King."

...Lose the headdress or the crawling. I can work with one, but both is just too corny. I like the idea though.

The crawling needs to go. I can take the head dress. The crawling is not prime time. It's corny af.

It would 10 times better if he didn't do so much crawling. You can clearly walk just fine. Just walk.

This is the problem. Entrance needs work.

Syder

WWE blowing their load 6 days prematurely. Yeah, this is really going to convince people that don't like the Demon 'King' get-up.

tumblr_inline_o69x2jnPXN1sl7wc8_500.gif

This is fan fiction level booking.

The problem with them making such a big deal about the Demon is that it makes me worried that he's going to win at SummerSlam. I generally like Finn, but Seth is my Universal Champ.

Top Bottom