• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

DMczaf

tumblr_obpnmlF3Il1s04nqbo1_500.gif

#Fighter

ReiGun

So thats how it works. There's a walkie talkie to call to the truck. Hey I'm going out there to do a run in, hit my music in 30 seconds.
"Hey Mick, I'm gonna run out there and interfere in this official match by assaulting one of the competitors with a chair. Mind hitting my music to get me in the mood? :)"

UberTag

this raw feels flat like last week
"Go home" shows for network specials have been consistently terrible for a while now.

Best RAW / SmackDown episodes are usually the ones the week AFTER a big show (not immediately after when we get the rematches) where they explore new angles and kick off new feuds that seem so full of hope and promise before reality sets in and we realize they're the same old crap the last batch of programs were. And that none of them will lead to Sami Zayn getting a meaningful push despite pulling off MOTY candidates like he was in New Japan or something.

This is just embarrassing. Balor is like 5'8"

If you're going to be this gimmick, just commit to it. Otherwise you look like youre just playing dress up

TraBuch

Banned
"Punk has no X, eventhough i've never seen him fight because he never did"

give the guy a chance
They showed his first sparring session and he was getting taken down at will. To be fair, it was his first sparring session. Who knows how he looks now.

imBask

Banned
The costume is stupid
The name is stupid
The entrance on a go home show instead of a PPV is stupid
everything is stupid, i'm done for the night

Top Bottom