• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Silexx

Seriously, I get why it could have been preferable to keep it until Summerslam, but some of you guys are being over dramatic about how Balor is suddenly done.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wouldn't be the first time.

Segment was fun and made Finn look like something cool and not like a random dweeb

GAF being mad because of their imaginary desire to see it for the "first" time at SummerSlam is dumb. Everyone who posts on GAF has already seen Finn do the demon entrance, ffs.

Demon-Finn only lost once on NXT and that was against Samoa Joe. I don't think they'll have the character lose twice in a row.

Balor will probably win.

Also, I personally enjoy the demon gimmick. It's something different. Then again, I enjoyed Kane circa 1997 so.

DMczaf

tumblr_ob33q6rrZv1sawt2zo1_r1_540.jpg

MG310

Segment was fun and made Finn look like something cool and not like a random dweeb

GAF being mad because of their imaginary desire to see it for the "first" time at SummerSlam is dumb. Everyone who posts on GAF has already seen Finn do the demon entrance, ffs.

I liked the segment but they have too much money to send him out there with that thing on his head.

Sanjuro

That's the first time I've seen him do this thing. It's weird.

ReiGun

The crawling needs to go. I can take the head dress. The crawling is not prime time. It's corny af.

This is the problem. Entrance needs work.
The crawling could work if he just crawled out instead of all the way to the ring. Or maybe if he crawled out from somewhere else like under the ring.

I definitely thought a Corpus Christi crowd would treat that to utter silence. But tonight they've sounded like they are near riotous compared to past RAWs they've hosted.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Cole just said Finn Balor versus Seth Rollins at SummerSlam. I'm confused, Michael. What about THE DEMON KING? Where does he factor in to all of this?

somedevil

Welp Bryan had an interview and we see now why they canceled his appearances and is going to making watching Total Bellas kinda of sad:

Having a mental breakdown when forced to retire:
"I had to go out to Florida (to shoot Total Divas) and we're in John Cena's house for four weeks or whatever and there's cameras just on you all the time. I just had this horrible mental breakdown."

Retreating to nature to help cope with his extreme sadness:

"That's what I needed. I needed to get away from all of that and just get out to be by some trees. It's hard for me. I don't do really well in cities, which is crazy given that we're flying in and out of these major cities every week. Brie (Bella, his wife) describes it as anxiety. And she would be accurate. I get this anxiety in cities and places like that. When you grow up in kind of a small town and when you grow up around a lot of green and trees and nature and that sort of thing, sometimes I think it's a little mentally disconcerting to be around this concrete."

I'm not sure I want to watch the Total Bellas episode where Bryan has his breakdown.

UberTag

The problem with them making such a big deal about the Demon is that it makes me worried that he's going to win at SummerSlam. I generally like Finn, but Seth is my Universal Champ.
You think the Demon King will lose in his first main roster match? Yeah, that ain't happening.

You know how many t-shirts that demon stuff sold just being in NXT? You had better fucking believe they are going to push that shit to the goddamn moon. That's how they do it when they want to get something over.

Fox318

I'm shocked they did that with Finn.

I don't think Vince even knows how to book anymore.

Espically when compared to HHH on NXT and how NJPW made fucking Kenny Omega look like the best in the world.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Welp Bryan had an interview and we see now why they canceled his appearances and is going to making watching Total Bellas kinda of sad:

I'm not sure I want to watch the Total Bellas episode where Bryan has his breakdown.

Well he is from Kurt Cobain's home town so........

Top Bottom