• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Samoa Joe is gonna get pushed down the card by Vince as soon as he is called up.

This fucking company man.

They need a clean house to upper management so badly.

We have no idea how Joe will be booked. NXT call-ups vary wildly. Finn is in a world title match month 1. Owens beat Cena night 1. Zayn is fine but not pushed hard. Neville has floundered around but never really died. Guys like Bo and Adam Rose were DOA.

Joe will either be pushed huge or be in the Owens role of being the upper-midcard lifer. He's too good at things they need (being a strong heel) for them to make him nothing.

TraBuch

Banned
I mean, I love Bobby Roo but dude is IC/US title level on the main roster. I don't see him getting a huge push at all.

I mean, sure, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be a top heel if given the opportunity. The only thing that would hold him back is the WWE. His title run on TNA is still one of the best heel title runs in the last 15 years.

...so he is basically this.

1UNtYhu.png

Nah the Chainsaw Maniac is actually charming. He's more like this bloke.

the-house-of-the-dead-2-and-3-returns-5.jpg

Please say Emma and Dana are reuniting.

Kusagari

Has Hot Asian Wife ever got actual offense on someone the entire time he's been on the roster?

He just seems to get his ass kicked by everyone until Gallows comes in.

Nia Jax gonna run in during Sasha's post-Summerslam celebration and beat her down.
I retain the optimism that Nia getting in the title picture is good solely because it gives Asuka the perfect way to come up. But still....ugh

I imagine the timeline is become bodyguard -> Charlotte wins title back -> turns on Charlotte -> becomes champ -> "who can beat the most dominant* woman from NXT?" etc

I still don't get that. Sasha wanted a handicap match (because of course she does and odds are she would have won it) but then is told she has to lose to get it.

Top Bottom