• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I still prefer sexy businesswoman Lana. Guess we're not going back that way. How long before she starts wearing Sable's old stuff?

Fox318

Braun Strowman > Bork confirmed.
W25b0ov.png

http://www.recorder.ca/2016/08/15/bryans-love-for-wrestling-runs-deep

This is a depressing-ass interview with Bryan. Dude legit needs help.
You all may think this is bad or funny but I'm serious. Bryan's situation is like Pookie from New City. I mean you can't have a crack head working in the crack house, he'll go crazy. You can't have someone like Bryan around this, I think it'll drive him completely insane and with all of this talent. Shinsuke, Joe, Ibushi, Aj, and more dead is jonesing about getting back in the ring. I know it! They're dangling a cupcake to him while he's on a treadmill. I feel sorry for him.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
He's working with an actual heel
He isn't getting the main event spotlight
Vince isn't writing nursery rhymes
This is where he should have been in 2014

His promos are still questionable at best but otherwise I agree. The crowd was behind against Sheamus too but then you book him against a heel everyone wants to cheer, a super over babyface and then another heel everyone wants to cheer. They didn't do Roman any favors in that department.

UberTag

So Roman is winning Sunday then
Summerslam winner predictions...

- THE DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING!!! PLEASE BUY NEW DEMON KING MERCH!!!
- Randy Orton
- John Cena
- Roman Reigns
- Big Cass and that midget friend of his
- The Miz
- The Club
- The Boss
- The Lunatic Fringe
- Those Two Pale Foreign Guys and Their 50/50 Time-Filler Program
- Not Sami Zayn

Top Bottom