• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Zabka

A non-title match featuring two guys who are already fighting for the title on Sunday....

NOW I AM SUPER PUMPED FOR SUMMERSLAM

Alucard

Banned
I love how we're back to bitching about Raw's shittiness just 3-4 weeks into the new era. Ha. Called it after that hit first show.

Ithil

They had Brock and Demon Finn on the show but somehow still managed to end with Reigns winning his PPV match a week early.

Cp8syw7UIAAVK1A.jpg

He doesn't help himself.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH A SHOW WHERE THE CHAMPION IS SOMEONE THE CROWD DOESN'T LIKE BUT SUPPOSED TO LIKE AND YOU HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO SURVIVE THREE HOURS, TUNE TO SMACKDOWN!

maxresdefault.jpg

Wagram

Summerslam winner predictions...

- THE DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING!!! PLEASE BUY NEW DEMON KING MERCH!!!
- Randy Orton
- John Cena
- Roman Reigns
- Big Cass and that midget friend of his
- The Miz
- The Club
- The Boss
- The Lunatic Fringe
- Those Two Pale Foreign Guys and Their 50/50 Time-Filler Program
- Not Sami Zayn

Balor
Lesnar
AJ Styles
Rusev
Enzo and Cass
The Miz
The Club
Sasha Banks
Dean Ambrose
Cesaro

lol at anyone thinking a goddamn thing has changed with regards to Reigns

I've said it before and I'll say it again: anyone can do something good or different for a week. If it's still that way months later, then the praise for the change can come. Because then it's actual change

That wasn't even really a good match, it was a complete one man show. Rusev getting in some impressive, great looking offense, and a guy just kicking out of literally everything then hitting a Spear.

Fantomex

Damn it's like NFLGAF. When the game starts and all the lifelongs come out of the woodwork to provide expertise. Why don't they provide important matches on Monday?BS. Why didn't they save it for SummerSlam. I just laugh now. No use trying to comprehend.

Heroman

Banned
Kota on WWE full time
-Have you signed with WWE?
Ibushi : No. I refused to sign the full time deal with WWE. But I think I may keep wrestling in WWE as spot.
-Are you going to wrestle in Japan too?
Ibushi : Yes. I can’t say the detail but I am already booked some matches.

WWE should know that long matches doesn't necessarily mean good ones.

Worst example of that I've ever seen is Rollins' ROH stint where he fought Aries in an attempt to win the belt, and the match dragged to an hour, and the crowd realized it was going to an hour twenty minutes in and turned on the match.

If only we could have foreseen how right the crowd was about them

Top Bottom