• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Don't criticize Reigns or you'll trigger blackaroni to come in with a tumblr gif.

shyN2L3.gif

All I got was black screen on my Xfinity TV stream so I sat this RAW out. Hope it's fixed soon but man all this sounds dire.

Valentus

The headdress and entrance is here to stay and the crowd fucking loves everything about Balor.

The thing about how well HHH cooked Balor and Bayley and showed how fucking over are in the main roster (and bayley didnt even debut yet) demostrates how well HHH knows this busisness.

Cagey

Banned
Corpus Christi loves Brock and loves suplex city and doesn't seem bored by either.

Corpus Christi with fantastic taste.

tmac456

That match was decent. Makes less than zero sense to have that on the going away show right before it's supposed to be a big match at your 2nd biggest ppv.....

I do feel like Rusev is gonna win due to some Lana fuckery

tmac456

also everyone dumping on Finn's demon entrance tonight and really on Finn in general... just lol

who fucking cares? the entrance is going to be awesome at SS and the match is going to be incredible

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Can't wait until he gets full control.

he will never get full control, vince will go full on walt disney and freeze himself, and from there creative will have to read his brain waves and decipher how the show will run.

expect a lot of

"___/\/\Al<E_____R0/\/\Al\l________$tR0l\lG_____"

Tagyhag

I'm really bummed at how good Roode's theme song.

Mostly because it's now stuck on a 39 year-old wrestler who will never do it justice.

It needs to go on a face who has the commanding personality of Freddie Mercury, and Nakamura already has a kickass theme.

Cagey

Banned
20160815_RAW_P_DemonKing--ae4773c59bd5ceeaf4a430b3c76e3462.jpg

dream, you didn't tell me WWE was bringing back the New Generation aesthetics
What happens when you mix early 90s Undertaker with late 00s indie bodies.

So much unnecessary shit I gotta put up with to like Finn smh. Seth sans gimmickry kind of has Finn's leather jacket heel lane occupied though.

Toki767

So I just started watching the main roster consistently since the draft but if that's what you guys have been going through the last year or so my condolences.

This is also the template that Hogan used. Take a beating, make comeback and win in the end with 2 or 3 moves.

Cena also did this in 2006 or so.

But yeah, Reigns matches have typically always been taking a beating and then winning by a spear even though his opponent hasn't taken nearly the same amount of beating that he has.

– It’s been reported that WWE originally had plans to include the Muppets in this weekend’s Summerslam event LIVE on the WWE Network, however those plans have since been cancelled.

– We reported earlier today via PWInsider that Shawn Michaels was now instructing the “finishing class” at the WWE Performance Center after Terry Taylor, who is still with the company, recently had neck surgery. Taylor is already back at the PC leading his classes and word now is that the deal with Michaels is “not done yet.”

Michaels was not at the Performance Center today and is not scheduled to be there for the rest of this week. He has had two stints as a guest trainer and the door is open if he wants to take the full-time gig. It appears Michaels relocating his family from Texas to Orlando is the big issue.

I'm so upset thw Muppets won't be at Summerslam.

The best of 7 is a good idea because it allows them to do their two favorite things (constant rematches and 50/50 booking) while having both actually make sense from a story perspective.

Toki767

They're really downplaying the Universal Championship. Pretty obvious that Reigns is still going to be the focus of Raw, no matter who has the "main" title.

Jerm411

Haven't watched any CWC as I wanted to let it go and then binge watch.....man this is awesome.

The completely different presentation is great as are Mauro/Bryan...esp. when Bryan gets all excited and just goes nuts lol....GRAN META-LEAAAAK!!!

Top Bottom