• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Striker

The online was always shit though. I remember trying to play either 2011 or 12 online, and my button presses would take a few seconds to register during matches.
The delay is even worse now. On top of the lobby menu gone, no entrances, no match customization, for instance.

Hasney

lol yukes

CqUEgP-UIAEJvNq.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HQ0sRenLPQ

lol Yuke's. I can't believe I actually expected 2K/Take-Two to dump Yuke's after a couple years after completing a new engine of their own, instead it's the same stupid shit we got with THQ and next to nothing has actually improved.

For this one, I bet it's more "lol WWE". there's actually more work to stop female wrestlers from doing it since they have to put more distinctions in. They apparently have a huge say in what is allowed these days.

Mahonay

Banned
For this one, I bet it's more "lol WWE". there's actually more work to stop female wrestlers from doing it since they have to put more distinctions in. They apparently have a huge say in what is allowed these days.
Absolutely. It's why they have a hard on for Yukes and 2K. They go right along with this stupid shit.

And these games somehow keep selling well.

Zach

r0cx5Xa.png

Chris Jericho has had his Kevin Nash "look at the adjective" moment in his attempt to spell "honor". Amazing WCW Jericho is officially dead.

Zach

So on this RAW, the WWE Championship is on the line as The Rock faces Shane McMahon and all I can think about is how amazing it'd be if Shane McMahon and David Arquette were simultaneous champs.

Fox318

You know, Triple H kind of sucks again. He's really gone right back to Bore Town after Mick Foley elevated him at the Rumble. It probably doesn't help that he's surrounded by McMahons. Especially Stephanie. God, she is terrible.
It's part of the reason why Wrestlemania 2000 was the worst. She is the worst character in the history of wrestling.

Zach

This nerdy goth graveyard Vampiro business is way better than trash Undertaker.

Sting: Who are you?
Vampiro: I'm the monster you should've been.

And then WHAM! smashed in the face with a headstone into an open grave.

Hasney

Cooking up some snacks, energy drinks and 40% IPA in the fridge and bloody mary mix ready for Sunday to get over it.

Ready for Takeover now.

Top Bottom