• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

UberTag

I don't think Finn's going to help that
DEMON KING
DEMON KING
DEMON KING
DEMON KING
BUY HIS MERCH YOU INSUFFERABLE LITTLE MISCREANTS
DEMON KING
DEMON KING
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION
DEMON KING
DEMON KING

Fun drinking game for tonight. Take a shot every time the words "demon king" get mentioned together.

GunBR

I'm the only who thinks that Raw needs Bayley more?

Because Smackdown roster is a shit (besides Becky), but because of that you can have Naomi vs Natalya fighting for a title, they're on the same level.

But at Raw you can have Sasha and Charlotte fight only against each other, Rock's cousin and maybe Paige (if she ever returns).

Here is a preview of all of Finn's feuds

Challenger: Hey Finn!

Finn: ...

repeat for 3 weeks until go home show, then

Challenger: Hey Finn!

Finn comes out in paint

Challenger: :eek:

UberTag

Bayley is definitely going to RAW.
Nikki Bella will wind up on SmackDown if she's ever able to go full-time again after her cup of coffee hot tag spot tonight.

UberTag

Demons draw dammit
kqlFD.gif

Valentus

I can see
Nia Jax interfering in sasha's match making the DQ and then charlotte and big momma pump and Jax attacking sasha and then bayley music sounds and saves sasha and she wears a RAW shirt making her main roster official debut.

cordy

Banned
Yeah I read that Nikki flew into Brooklyn yesterday and she's all cleared to wrestle again so yeah she'll be on SD with Cena I bet.

Bayley will probably be on Raw.

Poor Becky though. She's all alone.

UberTag

Bayley to Raw is so unfair man, you call it the four horsewomen but instead of splitting them up evenly you pack em all on RAW.
D.Brine could have drafted Bayley last month but he felt it was more important to sign the likes of Eva Marie and Carmella.

Valentus

Putting bayley to fight carmella, alexa, or not-fight eva marie to give her more attention will be a travesty.

Send her to raw and mega push her for the mandatory 3 months until vince gets tired to her and gives the emma treatment.

Yeah they do now since the brand split.

Becky's gotta deal with the Natties and Evas and Nikkis. Best believe we'll be seeing Nikki/Becky at WM next year for that women's title. I can already see it.
I'd be okay with that. It's probably the best outcome to go alongside Bayley vs Sasha at the event.

Putting bayley to fight carmella, alexa, or not-fight eva marie to give her more attention will be a travesty.

Send her to raw and mega push her for the mandatory 3 months until vince gets tired to her and gives the emma treatment.

Bayley has had good matches with Carmella and Alexa though. If anything, it makes more sense to put her on SD because she has experience working with those women and can help them get their feet under them on the main roster.

Syder

The Demon King thing is kind of dumb. Like, Seth is all of a sudden intimidated by this guy who is a lot smaller than he is because he's wearing face paint and toilet paper for hair?
That's exactly what you're supposed to believe.

...and Seth will sell it like a champ because he is THE MAN.

tumblr_ntkndpFjun1us9n3yo5_400.gif

I'm not saying any of you are right or wrong, but I know for a fact that in the future when WWE wants to justify the mindset of "fans will turn against whoever we push as a top guy!" they'll point to Balor.

UberTag

I was never on Balor's side
I enjoyed Prince Devitt's creative pre-match paint jobs and entrances during his New Japan stint... but the WWE took the one thing he was good at and watered it down so they could sell T-shirts. So now I don't care about him at all.

I'm not talking about any one person in particular, but I just think it's clear that over the last year or so his amount of detractors has gone up in correlation with his push.
Historically, there's always been animosity towards anyone getting a world title match and main event push in their first pay-per-view. You've got to have a lot of cred to get away with that and not get ripped to shreds.

Historically, there's always been animosity towards anyone getting a world title match and main event push in their first pay-per-view. You've got to have a lot of cred to get away with that and not get ripped to shreds.

Even before his main roster debut there was a lot of it though. Like I remember prior to the draft saying I thought he'd come up and be a big deal and upset some people and I got ridiculed for it. And yet here we are, he's up and being treated like a big deal and some people don't like it.

WWE should sign Evie for NXT. Them going to New Zealand is the perfect opportunity.

Definitely. She's one of the best. She was a jobber for Nia's debut and easily looked better in a squash loss than Nia did in a win.

Top Bottom