• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

samoaj1uz4s.gif

Blue, get the F out of my way you jobber

Joe and AJ are the coolest fuckers on the roster. They just feel legit. Maybe Neville would be up there if he was booked correctly. I'd kill for a Joe/Neville feud.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The best part of the Sanity tease is WWE still finding ways to use bits and pieces of that old Raw is War circa 95-96 intro. Its like their own Wilheim Scream.

He was also scared of a 57 year old man with makeup. At this point its canon.
And a 49 year old in a mask.

Marvel

could never
Finn spends hours putting on facepaint and intimidates no one. Joe bleeds once and we get
DQjeM.gif
I'll never forget this.

So fucking awesome, I know some people don't like blood but it made that fight. Even the medics getting involved kinda increased the vibe.

Nekofrog

Banned
speaking of monster spears, that daria lady

I'll bever forget this.

So fucking awesome, I know some people don't like blood but it made that fight. Even the medics getting involved kinda increased the vibe.

i actually loved the constant stopping of the match, because everytime it restarted the blood was back in full flow within 5 seconds and they were both rested and immediately went back to brutalizing each other at max go

I'm terrified about Joe's main roster call up, please don't fuck it up...
I hope they don't either, if they put him on SD, he could easily feud with Dolph, Cena, and Orton. I was more on the fence for a Dolph Cena feud after Dolph turns heel. Dean v AJ for a few months that leadsnto Dean possibly losing in October then he chases to Mania.

I'd love for Joe's Mania match to be against Brock as that would build itself. But if everything turns out the way it looks, Brock will be against Goldberg at Mania.

Top Bottom