• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

LOL Yuke's.

TBH, Goldberg better keep his shirt on then, dude is a good bit smaller than in his wrasslin' days, never mind the getting older thing.

It's great but looks like it could cause some serious long-term damage if she does it regularly.
She's been doing it for somewhere around seven or eight years I think but yeah, on the main roster doing that 200 nights a year probably not good for her hips and spine. I imagine she'll get a new finish at some point but whatever the O-Face's new name will be is going to be something she'll still pull out once in awhile.
I wonder what the Ember Moon character is meant to be. From the way she was teased I was expecting a type of dark character. Not like a woman Undertaker type thing, but all the gloomy shadows and what-not made me assume that and so did the first ten or twenty seconds of her theme. Then she's all smiles. It's fine, but threw me off completely from what I was expecting.
#WarGoddess

She's a face so I don't have that much issues, I get the complaint though from those vignettes. We'll see though, she's probably going to be down there longer than Crews was and IMO she has more natural charisma than him.

Don't get me wrong, I love Foley, but in 2000 and in the leadup to WM30, Triple H has had some of the best heel runs of any wrestler ever.

Edit: They prob like Charlotte more than Sasha because Sasha has already gotten injured multiple times.
She's only really been legit injured once and that was from the idiot ref.
The only woman who should be the SD Galaxy Women's champ is Nikki Storm.

This, this I can agree with. Hopefully they straighten out what her name is going to be though.

MC Safety

Sasha Banks seems unsafe in the ring. Every time I watch one of her matches it seems she lands poorly or performs a move badly. Or both.

I hope she's not really hurt.

CqbJO6sUMAA0YXM.png

– PWInsider reports that IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada is backstage at Summerslam tonight. Okada appeared at ROH Death Before Dishonor PPV and and the following TV taping this weekend.

Okada was visiting with Shinsuke Nakamura. It’s the second year he’s been at SummerSlam.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Realized today, when was the last time WWE had a womens wrestler with short hair? Serena is the most recent one I can think of. Even Layla's was shoulder length.

It's 2016, ya'll.

LOL.gif

How quickly can we give AJ the title?

So, uh, should I even bother watching SS? I know Banks/Charolette is a botch fest, I know about John Stewart & New Day and that Ziggler gif is not giving me high hopes

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ambrose/Ziggler proved Ambrose is the drizzling shits and it wasn't big bad Brock's fault their match sucked.

apologize to Brock.

Soiks

The Roman Reigns character really is a dick and has been for as long as I can recall him being on my TV. No idea why I'm supposed to want to get behind him.

That being said, that was a pretty good spear.

Top Bottom