• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_ocaj6arxci1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_nwwlvgAvDG1r89qoso1_400.gif

Go on

Someone always defends stupid shit that fucking company does, so please by all means do it here too

Give me 1-3 reasons why that 6 hour show needed two fuck finishes to close. They don't even have to be good reasons, I know how necessary enabling is.

Cagey

Banned
Go on

Someone always defends stupid shit that fucking company does, so please by all means do it here too

Give me 1-3 reasons why that 6 hour show needed two fuck finishes to close. They don't even have to be good reasons, I know how necessary enabling is.

The endings were great individually but should have been spaced out.

I dug the shoot feel of the match (and yes, the way Orton took the german suplexes was definitely part of the plan and playing into the shoot aspect of it), but I'd be interested to know if they cut anything short towards the end. That is a sick fucking gig from Orton, probably the nastiest seen in the the WWE in at least 10 years.

UFC shit all over this show. McGreggor/Diaz was a Meltzer 5-star classic. Maybe it'd help if the people I watched SS weren't falling asleep 2 hours before the main.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is LAW starting soon? Can you hook us up with a link if so?

Barrage

Styles/Cena was better than anything at Takeover.

Goofs complaining the finish shouldve been GOLDBERG deserve their fate.

Top Bottom