• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Menome

Reminding everyone what the best part of Summerfest was

tumblr_ocaakqSTGE1rfrhmao1_500.png

If I could .gif Owens imitating Enzo's walk, I'd prove you wrong.

Miz's outfit was spectacular though.

Tagyhag

So watching this clip of Brock beating up Cena and the way the dude messed with the audio to avoid a strike kinda makes Cole sound like Jessie Ventura.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7pYfAHRSh4&feature=youtu.be

Also seems WWE has gone on a twitter rampage and Senior Lariato and Dead to all marks got suspended. RIP cool gifs

Ha, instantly noted the resemblance.

If only The Body came back.

He doesn't even have to keep up with who's who, he'll shit on all accordingly.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You guys are seriously surprised that a campaign called "death to all..." got popped by twitter?

Verendus

Banned
So do you guys think that Brock Orton match went as they had planned? That was no blade to the skull

https://mobile.twitter.com/rglenngriffin/status/767561858798743552/photo/1
Looked planned to me.

Orton covering up. Then Lesnar removed his hands, and deliberately hit him twice with cutting elbows, busted him open, and then Orton covered up again. I was surprised when I saw it, but they're not allowed to blade, right? That would explain why it was done that way then. Or maybe they still blade, and they did it this way for the shock factor or something.

dream

Mostly, I'm just sad that "Nasty" Nick Nemeth had to look like shit in a loss to Dean Ambrose. Dude needs to go to Bellator already.

I was expecting a Goldberg distraction helping Orton get the win. I don't know how else that match could have played out otherwise tbh.

I was one of the people who thought (from the moment the rumor of him showing up started) that the only thing that might get more boos than anything from the last Mania would be a Mania Brock Goldberg rematch

And now that actually looks like it would have not been as dumb an ending

Top Bottom