• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

cordy

Banned
I really hope this doesn't become the Rollins/Reigns show again. Man, I'm so sick of those dudes doing the same ol crap like, give Owens the belt I don't care Owens, Rusev, Zayn, Cesaro, just somebody man please.

Poor Balor.

I would honestly love to see Seth troll the crowd at the start of RAW tonight and come out in full demon regalia to Finn's music to mock taking Bálor out.

punk_hardymbo0mvXs0O1qzx70zo1_1280_crop_exact.jpg

It would be glorious.

UberTag

2-3 months?

Yeah, Balor's winning the rumble
At least we no longer have to worry about the Rumble having a suspenseful outcome again. Nobody enjoys having a suspenseful Rumble. We always love having it won year after year by the guy just coming back from injury or working for another company.

Or Triple H.

I really hope this doesn't become the Rollins/Reigns show again. Man, I'm so sick of those dudes doing the same ol crap like, give Owens the belt I don't care Owens, Rusev, Zayn, Cesaro, just somebody man please.

Poor Balor.

Give Owens the belt but in a SHOCK TWIST keep him aligned with Jericho because they're great together.

So uh... I assume Brock The Murderer won't be anywhere near the title despite that making no sense whatsoever?

Zach

Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, RUSEV all seem like interesting choices.

But Rollins or Reigns will end up with that strap.

UberTag

Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, RUSEV all seem like interesting choices.

But Rollins or Reigns will end up with that strap.
As always... Sami Zayn gets forgotten.
(I'm going to make this into a WrassleGAF meme.)

Time to bring back the big dog

23.jpg
I only want to see this if he feuds with his Canadian doppelganger, Glorious Bobby Roode.

Every time someone gets injured, it gets darker. When it turns black then Hunter the burier of souls will main event another shitty Mania.
Hunter is main eventing shitty Mania matches of his choosing for the next decade no matter what happens. Let's not pretend otherwise.

GunBR

I don't know if you guys are serious, but I would like to see Jericho with the title....in 2016

Him or Owens are the best choices

Valentus

Balor in his third fight in the main roster won the universal championship
And in his fourth fight will win the royal rumble.

And you cant teach that.

Surprised at the level of dislike for The Lapsed Fan. It's the one wrestling podcast that doesn't bore or annoy me too much. I can't listen to those weebrain LAW people, and things like how2wrestling are fine but too cutesy for me, lost interest in that schtick after a few eps. OSW is similar to Lapsed Fan but less funny and a bit dumber, seems a bit anti-women too.

I can totally see the point about things like them doing impressions and going off on self-indulgent tangents but honestly those bits hit as often as they miss. It actually makes me laugh sometimes. Sometimes the Vince voice kicks in and Jack has got nothin', but JB doesn't like, prop him up, he gives him shit for it, and then other times it kicks in and he's got something just perfect.

I dunno where the long fan emails talking about women they banged 10 years ago thing comes in - it's really not that kind of thing. I think it's being misrepresented.

Like has been said, they can be obnoxious, but they're fucking wrestling fans, what do you expect. I think they accurately poke fun at the ridiculous nature of this stuff and leave plenty of room to appreciate the good stuff as well while still being entertaining. And I like that they are so fucking long - I can download one episode and juist stick it on my earphones whenever I've got menial labour or walking around to do.
I mean that was literally the content of the email on the episode I listened to. If it works for you, all good 👍

Fucks sake Balor

Fuck off Brock

Shame about Finn. Would love Sami to confront Seth about injuring his friend, leading to something. Seems very unlikely, but I gotta have my fantasy booking.

Cagey

Banned
Still for all the shit he gets; I seriously feel legit bad for Finn.

Of course. Nightman Cometh entrance aside, he's a good dude and aesthetic as fuck.

He should have known better to come for Seth's spot though.

Seth's logo is god damn crosshairs. The warning is in the entrance.

UberTag

Balor in his third fight in the main roster won the universal championship
And in his fourth fight will win the royal rumble.

And you cant teach that.
Wrestle 4 matches, suffer a major injury and get to main event Mania. Man, they really force these guys to earn their spot these days, don't they? Glass ceiling and all that. Are those brass rings getting lower or is there some favoritism going on?

yuraya

Damn Finn got the biggest push I've seen anyone get in a long long time and he gets injured in winning the title.

Fuckkk that is terrible. That belt is probably cursed in its ugliness.

Top Bottom