• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1267608
User Gin_and_Ironic does not share WrassleGAF's corporate views.
Post 7

vxV3O3a.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Apparently a full labrum tear would be like 12 weeks. If its partial, its like 4.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Tyson Kidd lol! That's a name I haven't heard since I watched an episode of Total Divas last year.

Yeah I don't think he's coming back either. Cesaro has moved on

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Motherfuckers so desperate for it to be something it isn't that people are reading the news wrong. Lord.

Jericho wasn't told the Orton business was a work and was looking out for his guys. He can't do shit about it, but his heart was in the right place. Vince clued him in after the fact. That is all.

Mahonay

Banned
Motherfuckers so desperate for it to be something it isn't that people are reading the news wrong. Lord.

Jericho wasn't told the Orton business was a work and was looking out for his guys. He can't do shit about it, but his heart was in the right place. Vince clued him in after the fact. That is all.
I mean that's exactly what the supposed story says in a shell.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I mean that's exactly what the supposed story says in a shell.
Exactly. And don't get me started on how ridiculous it is to have a wrestling message board assigning blame to an accidental injury...

Mahonay

Banned
Exactly. And don't get me started on how ridiculous it is to have a wrestling message board assigning blame to an accidental injury...
Turnbuckle spot has proven more dangerous than it's worth, but it's WrassleGAF, of course people are gonna work themselves into a frenzy about it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
FWIW the NXT Title looks about 10 times dumber than the Universal Championship.

I got sat next to these fucking weebs for 4th, and they literally talked about this swimming anime the whole fucking hour. It was like listening to 3 weeaboo JBLs right next to you for the whole fucking hour live. This gon be a rough semester, marks.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I knew Jericho entered into another plane of excellence with that facial hair and his recent work, but tussling with Brock and coming out undefeated? Push him to the moon.

You know, it'd have been pretty awesome if Jericho was the first WWE Universal Champion. Doesn't really 'deserve' it at this moment in time, but considering his legacy and all that, it'd make sense.

FWIW the NXT Title looks about 10 times dumber than the Universal Championship.

I was watching the Joe/Nak match the other night and realised that when I started watching NXT, not that long ago all things considered, sodding Bo Dallas was the champion. That title has come a long way in a really short time, and it could do with a redesign to match.

Not that whoever makes their belts these days would be capable of that, of course.

UberTag

I got sat next to these fucking weebs for 4th, and they literally talked about this swimming anime the whole fucking hour. It was like listening to 3 weeaboo JBLs right next to you for the whole fucking hour live. This gon be a rough semester, marks.
You could always start watching episodes of Free!, too. Then you could join in on their discussions instead of feeling left out.

I was watching the Joe/Nak match the other night and realised that when I started watching NXT, not that long ago all things considered, sodding Bo Dallas was the champion. That title has come a long way in a really short time, and it could do with a redesign to match.

Not that whoever makes their belts these days would be capable of that, of course.
Redesigned NXT title would be the existing WWE World Heavyweight / Universal championship mold in a shade of NXT yellow.

Not a wrestling fan criticizing anime fans.

Angry Grimace

Is Night of Champions the next PPV?

Because if Finn misses that I think you probably just strip him now.

Clash of Champions is 5 weeks away. It's perfectly plausible Finn will make the show. If he doesn't drop tonight, its pretty much assured he's going to work it.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
That Smackdown 6 women fight was pretty good actually. Naomi and Becky both great, and even Nikki showing how far she has come. Impressive!

Top Bottom