• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Way better than expected, actually looking forward to the match now lol

I used to enjoy Orton when he was doing the legend killer stuff but got sick of him when it was Orton/Cena over and over and over

Don't like "face" Orton though. He works better when he's just doing his own thing

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
what a response for randy at the end there wow, this feud may be straight fire instead of dead in the water

ghostmind

I wonder if Brock will pop up tomorrow on Smackdown...

All in all, RAW wasn't able to keep the momentum from last week, but it's still better than it was, though it can't afford to slip any further.

I wonder if Brock will pop up tomorrow on Smackdown...

All in all, RAW wasn't able to keep the momentum from last week, but it's still better than it was, though it can't afford to slip any further.
Dude of he's at sd. Holy shit! Let's do this! This makes you want to watch tomorrow!

Fox318

Just say through the crowd, you fucks.

Can't.

Gotta use the Steph Corporate talk because they think that a different vocab will change sponsor's opinion of working with a McMahon.

Stride just sponsored a man falling to his death with no chute but nobody wants to sponsor wrestling.

Its like somebody ran the sponsors away from the business.

Syder

Can't hate that RKO and Brock sold it like a champ but it took them one fucking week to have a SmackDown wrestler invade RAW. So predictable but it doesn't make it any more tolerable though.

Face Orton still sucks and I can't wait to see Brock tear him apart.

Top Bottom