• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

RBH

Co05v01XYAAMfhJ.jpg

Cosve_QWYAAMPmg.jpg

How about we just look back on some of our fonder moments with Cousin Bluce?

tumblr_nx86p7hjjf1smj7r3o6_r1_500.gif
Those are painful moments for everyone involved. Your careers were hurt, you all were involved in a drive by in the wrong place at the wrong time. There's no recovery.

You all remember that kid Drax? His mother posted this

"We just received extremely heartbreaking news. The MRI shows Elijahs tumor has grown and is pressing on the brain ready to rupture the brain at any moment. The left side of the pic is ct scan the right side is mri and it shows significant growth. Which means we are in danger as of this moment on. I asked about surgery and this will be discussed with doctors tomorrow morning. The tcells apparently do not work on solid tumors. For Elijah. My chest hurts! They may bring in hospice tomorrow?? I don't know. But they are keeping a close eye on him.

DMczaf

It's funny how everytime they show a move where they literally hit someone in the balls (dragged legs first between the post, low blow, kick, etc) that they can only go "MY GOD!! .... *silence*"

GunBR

Just Watched Raw now. Two things to say:

1. Looks like part of WrassleGAF is tired of Brock now? We probably less than 6 months away from the time were not a single wrestler is over here.

2. I found it great that they're making Seth look strong since his return. During his title reign he was running away from everyone, including Kane (...in 2015).

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads

1. Looks like part of WrassleGAF is tired of Brock now? We probably less than 6 months away from the time were not a single wrestler is over here.

2. I found it great that they're making Seth look strong since his return. During his title reign he was running away from everyone, including Kane (...in 2015).

I dont think people dislike brock I think it has more to do with he was caught doping and they just swept it under the rug (obviously) but its really hard to take "he is a beast" argument seriously now that he was caught on peds in a professional sport. It kind of tarnished his image.

Recall

You honestly don't think he is stale?

The same promo, the same build up, most likely the sane match. What exactly is there to be excited over?

Should be better than Brock's last match and was a more effective segment than his entire feud with Ambrose.
Ambrose feud had good build up. Basically selling it on Dean knowing he can't beat Brock in a straight-up fight, so he's gonna use weapons of any kind to be on even ground. The issue was the piss-poor execution on 'Mania where it was a glorified squash match.

Colocho

Banned
Ambrose feud had good build up. Basically selling it on Dean knowing he can't beat Brock in a straight-up fight, so he's gonna use weapons of any kind to be on even ground. The issue was the piss-poor execution on 'Mania where it was a glorified squash match.

God, everytime I hear about this year's Mania, I remember just how embarrassingly awful it was. There was literally nothing good about it, even The Rock's appearance was a dud.

KingBroly

Banned
I can't believe they're going to give Reigns a title win a month and a half after popping. Over the best wrestler in the company, too. SMFH. Rusev deserves better, for he is the King of WWE.

Striker

Nia Jax advertised as a former plus sized model. WWE sure has changed. That's be a punchline in the attitude era.
They were having AJ call Kaitlyn piggy for a while and there was the Summer Rae and Natalya thing where they implied Natayla was chubby. If anything, it's more of a punchline in these past several years than ever before.

Toki767

They were having AJ call Kaitlyn piggy for a while and there was the Summer Rae and Natalya thing where they implied Natayla was chubby. If anything, it's more of a punchline in these past several years than ever before.

They didn't have any problems calling Kevin Owens fat.

Still thought it was hilarious when Ryback tried to imply he had more stamina than Owens.

notworksafe

It's like microwave food cooked in the actual oven. Mostly the same but just a notch above the same food made in the microwave.

klonere

Banned
Meltzer (Balor was a geek, Seth was fine) with a totally different take on the Rollins/Balor segment than John and Wai (Balor was fine, needs improvement, Seth was great at the end) did.

I think I'm going with John, I find Dave's arguments and line's of thought these days are becoming less and less cogent.

Striker

They didn't have any problems calling Kevin Owens fat.

Still thought it was hilarious when Ryback tried to imply he had more stamina than Owens.
I somehow overlooked right over the constant abuse both on commentary and by other wrestlers in some form that Vickie Guerrero received.

Top Bottom