• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, that wasn't even the best part of that.

tumblr_mrnm10Teqy1s5zf6fo3_400.jpg

fucking lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You are out your mind if you think PTP aren't getting the tag titles now.

Which bums me out because PTP deserved it months ago. Hopefully they can have some awesome matches with the Uso's and El Primo and El Epico.

strobogo

Banned
Your right a matador gimmick should keep Vince interested for maybe 3 weeks not enough to get to a PPV for a tag title change.

But if they wait until October, 3 weeks is enough to get on a PPV, win the titles, and then lose them on another 2 weeks later. Problem solved.

What a sore loser.

Someone turn that man heel, already! Fuck this Tanahashi 2.0 shit, kissing babies and hugging fat girls. He'll be playing an imaginary instrument next and then the transformation will be complete.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Uh

I'm confused

How come on Youtube on my computer, the stupid music is on a loop but youtube on my tv, it started o_O

zychi

Banned
Anyone have a link to the dude on reddit who has been right on winners for the past ppvs? I just want to check it out for my own amusement. Pm if ya wanna keep it out of the thread

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's pretty awesome that NJPW has an actual cast of characters now rather than a few years ago with young lions, young lions everywhere.

I honestly think Shinsuke might have one of the most successful 'transformations' of any wrestler ever. Up there with transformations like Stone Cold. Especially awesome, because like Steve Austin, you still see shades of his former self.

The eye thing looks pretty dumb, but it's origins are kinda cool;

"When Naito was in CMLL Hector Garza started to make racists jokes about Naito not being able to 'open' his eyes. Naito adopted the same gesture Garza used to make fun of him and it became his trademark."

Alucard

Banned
Watching Summerslam in a movie theatre tonight. First time ever doing that for an event.

Prediction for Bryan/Cena: both guys get knocked out mid-match and Orton cashes in IN THE MIDDLE of the match! "You won't be expecting it." It fits!

strobogo

Banned
The eye thing looks pretty dumb, but it's origins are kinda cool;

"When Naito was in CMLL Hector Garza started to make racists jokes about Naito not being able to 'open' his eyes. Naito adopted the same gesture Garza used to make fun of him and it became his trademark."

This is lol, but in a bad way.

Enfinit

Betting odds for tonight:

Natalya 5/6 vs. Brie Bella 56
Cody Rhodes 2/1 vs. Damien Sandow 1/3
Kane 14/1 vs. Bray Wyatt 1/100
Ziggler & Kaitlyn 4/11 vs. Big E & AJ 15/8
Dean Ambrose 2/9 vs. RVD 11/4
Alberto 1/14 vs. Christian 6/1
Punk 9/2 vs. Lesnar 1/8
John Cena 5/1 vs. Daniel Bryan 1/10

Via a unnamed British betting site.

Betting odds for tonight:

Natalya 5/6 vs. Brie Bella 56
Cody Rhodes 2/1 vs. Damien Sandow 1/3
Kane 14/1 vs. Bray Wyatt 1/100
Ziggler & Kaitlyn 4/11 vs. Big E & AJ 15/8
Dean Ambrose 2/9 vs. RVD 11/4
Alberto 1/14 vs. Christian 6/1
Punk 9/2 vs. Lesnar 1/8
John Cena 5/1 vs. Daniel Bryan 1/10

Via a unnamed British betting site.

spoiler those

bwtw

Neo Member
They're not spoilery at all, I wouldn't worry. The normal odds movement @ 5dimes which indicated the leak hasn't happened this time around unsurprisingly (you previously saw a 99% cert for each match).

Nebula

They're not spoilery at all, I wouldn't worry. The normal odds movement @ 5dimes which indicated the leak hasn't happened this time around unsurprisingly (you previously saw a 99% cert for each match).

Better to be safe then sorry.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
gonna watch Summerslam 1993 instead

got Perfect vs HBK AND Luger fighting for AMERICA

top that, dorkiel bryan and john cenotasamericanaslexluger

strobogo

Banned
gonna watch Summerslam 1993 instead

got Perfect vs HBK AND Luger fighting for AMERICA

top that, dorkiel bryan and john cenotasamericanaslexluger

Perfect vs HBK matches are probably the most disappointed in anything I could think of. It sounds so amazing until you realize that both guys worked best as heels who could bump like crazy for a fiery babyface who could throw them around. But neither guy had the offense for that kind of match.

The best match at SS 93 was the Steiners vs Heavenly Bodies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Perfect vs HBK matches are probably the most disappointed in anything I could think of. It sounds so amazing until you realize that both guys worked best as heels who could bump like crazy for a fiery babyface who could throw them around. But neither guy had the offense for that kind of match.

The best match at SS 93 was the Steiners vs Heavenly Bodies.

which is why I don't think HBK vs Macho Man would be near as good as people think

now Eddie vs HBK would though.

strobogo

Banned
WWE 2K15 has the potential to have the most amazing of rosters in the event people aren't fired in the next year.

Punk, Dragon, Claudio, PAC, Hero, Wyatt, Brodie Lee, Dolph, Tyler Black, Jon Moxly, Generico, Bork, Sandow, plus all the legends that will no doubt be in it.

Top Bottom