• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So....

September Wrasslin' |OT| Austin / McMahon Pt 2...Are you ready?

September Wrasslin' |OT| We're riding this rocket all the way to Wrestlemania

or to quote Jim Ross....

September Wrasslin' |OT| DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL TRIPLE H!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

I would also welcome other Jim Ross / Triple H quotes.

Yeah, that's where I'm going with September.

GIRL BYE

Kaladin

dragongetsthegiggles2.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
At least you're on the show without having to remind the GM of your existence.

It's all good though, enjoy it. My new work schedule doesn't really allow me to join in after Raw.

There are plans for TNA...was a short show tonight. Had to condense.

One of yours is the champion!

So....

September Wrasslin' |OT| Austin / McMahon Pt 2...Are you ready?

September Wrasslin' |OT| We're riding this rocket all the way to Wrestlemania

or to quote Jim Ross....

September Wrasslin' |OT| DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL TRIPLE H!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

I would also welcome other Jim Ross / Triple H quotes.

Yeah, that's where I'm going with September.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Triple H Buried his Feelings for our Sins

Rybully is the first entertaining thing he's done in the company. I want to see that translate into the ring with him throwing the announcers mics, and the ring bell, and the commentary chairs around ordering people to go pick em up. Just ripping off the turnbuckle pads for no reasons and forcing the ref to tie it again halfway through the match. general douchebaggery for the lulz.

Gotta give credit to the Usos. When they were called up from Superstars no one gave a damn about them but they have worked hard and really gotten good crowd support. That is hard to do when you have done nothing but job for years. Kudos to them.

Sabucin

How they can censor bad words from a promo in the exact moment? (Raw or PPV), It is because always those moments are scripted word by word?

strobogo

Banned
So, Bert Kreischer and Tom Rhodes (comedians) from at least a 2 months ago got into a discussion about Dusty Rhodes and played HARD TIMES. They also talked about Florida wrestling in general, but they played HARD TIMES. Worlds colliding!

hqdefault.jpg

How they can censor bad words from a promo in the exact moment? (Raw or PPV), It is because always those moments are scripted word by word?

All "live" television is really on a 10-second delay in order to filter out stuff. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

strobogo

Banned
Rock calling Shane a "silver spoon mother fucker" on Raw is probably my favorite example of the censors missing something. I think Steph was supposed to interrupt him, but couldn't hear in the ring, so he just said it.

zychi

Banned
Just watching Raw now.

"Fatso" was clearly setup beforehand. I'm just waiting for Punk to be in the Marine part 5 electric boogaloo at this point. Punk's losing his mic skills, very unorganized thoughts lately. He's so much better when it's more scripted.

I think the Wyatt family will drag one additional member from Rumble.

Will Orton also defend the title against someone like Yoshi Tatsu just like how Trips gave one to TAKA?

Just watching Raw now.

"Fatso" was clearly setup beforehand. I'm just waiting for Punk to be in the Marine part 5 electric boogaloo at this point. Punk's losing his mic skills, very unorganized thoughts lately. He's so much better when it's more scripted.

88.gif

also RE: that guy who claimed Punk's face run in 2011-12 was great

I thought that main event match was incredible. Easily four stars, maybe more. Cena brought his A game, Bryan was fantastic, crowd was awesome.

At first I was all "fuck this company" at the swerve but really, I think this is a decent direction for them to go with Bryan. Him chasing the belt for longer than a month (which is basically, in storyline, all he's been doing) will be much better for him long term than him winning the belt first chance he gets. And Orton is a good guy for him to go up against and eventually beat.

I'm still catching up on the thread but I WONDER who this poster could be?

KissVibes

Banned

I KNEW HE BROKE SOME FINGERS.

I really like Sin Cara but he can't work in WWE with most people and even when he CAN work, he's always a step away from murdering himself. Time to cut him or bring him in on select dates with him mostly working in Mexico.

Wrestlezone.com says Cara has the most heat in the locker room because Cara is a fucking diva about losing matches. They think his attitude is causing him to be unfocused and that's why he hurts himself. Not the most trusted source, but hey.

feud* with curtis axel for the ic title

*wins battle royal on ME to become #1 contender at NoC

Go after Orton for the title. I doubt Daniel will get to touch him at NOC.

It's a shame, i think he's improved at adapting to WWE style since teaming with Rey (his new finisher sucks though). Him getting heat backstage (if true) doesn't surprise me.

also nah bro, Christian used up all his One More Match(s) on Orton

Top Bottom