• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

jmdajr

So, we finally get a WWE that's carried by Punk and Bryan. Isn't that something?

Yup. D.Bry is Austin, and Punk is Rock.

Hulk Hogan is currently out.

For real people must be so happy that Sheamus and Cena are both gone, and Ryback/Orton is no longer a face

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. D.Bry is Austin, and Punk is Rock.

Hulk Hogan is currently out.

For real people must be so happy that Sheamus and Cena are both gone, and Ryback/Orton is no longer a face

And HHH is Vince McMahon with Vince and Steph as his Patterson and Brisco. And the Shield basically being Bossman and the Acolytes.

Maybe that's why things have been pretty good lately. We've somehow wandered right into a PG Attitude Era.

jmdajr

And HHH is Vince McMahon with Vince and Steph as his Patterson and Brisco. And the Shield basically being Bossman and the Acolytes.

Maybe that's why things have been pretty good lately. We've somehow wandered right into a PG Attitude Era.

I got no complaints, things are pretty fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tweets from the GWF

@TheFrankmanIsReal 8h ago
The Dominant Nation is coming. Taking new recruits. I'll teach each of them the Back Wrack!

@HonestHtownGWF 8h ago
Strobogo and I do this for the Higher Power. The hand that guides us is unfaltering. This is for real #justice.

@QueenofThornsGWF 7h ago
Just talked with the rest of the Dominant Nation. We've signed up more people. We comin' for you Htown. Your brand of #justice is not truly just.

@StrobogoCutter 7h ago
Serving #justice

jmdajr

"Sin Cara flew again on Monday Night Raw, but the soaring International Sensation was cut down almost as quickly as his return began when he suffered an injury to his hand during a match with World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio.

"'During the match he did a dive outside of the ring and landed on his finger and dislocated his 4thring finger,' said WWE physician Dr. Michael Sampson. 'I evaluated it, I reduced it – meaning I relocated it – in the ring, and brought him back to the training room.'

"According to Sampson, an injury such as this does carry risk, which is why the bout was stopped and Sin Cara is currently slated to undergo further testing. 'We’re going get X-rays tomorrow to make sure he doesn’t have an avulsion fracture,' said Sampson. 'Hopefully we’ll be able to finger splint him and he’ll be able to wrestle, but it’ll be determined after x-rays

Eidan

Finally caught up on Summerslam and Raw. I'm not sure how anyone could be anything but thrilled with how things have been developing lately.

Marvel

could never
My mother walked by during the Brock/Punk match and said "Damn Lesnars looking good" the only wrestler she seems to like lol.

Penguin

They still need to make the World Heavyweight Championship mean something. Give Punk a meaningful run with it, let a Raw guy elevate it to mean something again.

I think at this point that would be a huge step back for Punk

And Sandow is good, but not good enough to get it over. They need a big face to take it off Del Rio and bring some life to it

But who?

Kaladin

I think at this point that would be a huge step back for Punk

And Sandow is good, but not good enough to get it over. They need a big face to take it off Del Rio and bring some life to it

But who?

That would be the point. Have a guy hold it who would normally view it as a huge step back, but elevate it to his level. Crush the normal challengers and make someone step up for it like Daniel Bryan stepped up for the WWE title. I would bring someone up from NXT for this spot.

Penguin

That would be the point. Have a guy hold it who would normally view it as a huge step back, but elevate it to his level. Crush the normal challengers and make someone step up for it like Daniel Bryan stepped up for the WWE title. I would bring someone up from NXT for this spot.

I get your point, but I mean Punk has too much momentum.. and really unless Curtis Axel wins the belt... not sure how you continue the Heyman feud

Also see Punk moving into a feud with Orton during the fall

Kaladin

I get your point, but I mean Punk has too much momentum.. and really unless Curtis Axel wins the belt... not sure how you continue the Heyman feud

Also see Punk moving into a feud with Orton during the fall

I can't think of anyone other than Punk you'd put in that spot though. You'd need a main event level Raw personality who would elevate the Smackdown belt by holding it, and defending it on the same level as the Raw belt.

jmdajr

The Blue Dot

ChristianTee-EP.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so

how long is Kane supposed to be gone?

and are the chances he comes back with a red sheep mask anything less than 100 percent?

Kaladin

Where does Rosa Mendez fit into Los Matadores?

Actually, I think they should pair them with that French carnie manager from NXT....his name slips my mind at the moment.

Kaladin

I know it won't happen, but Shane coming back to save the company would be great, return of the Mean Street Posse

Shane has no believable power in WWE anymore. He's been gone from the product too long. It would be too forced if he came back to try and "save" the company he walked away from.

Penguin

I'd imagine... the big faces on SmackDown right now would be Cody Rhodes and RVD?

Possibly Christian... they have a lot of work ahead of them over the next few months without Cena and Sheamus.

jmdajr

I'd imagine... the big faces on SmackDown right now would be Cody Rhodes and RVD?

Possibly Christian... they have a lot of work ahead of them over the next few months without Cena and Sheamus.

Absolutely. This is biggest chance they are going to get. Better make good use!

Still wondering who will finally stand up to Bullyback.

Kaladin

They're pushing Cody Rhodes with the wins over Sandow. Commentary has really been making a point to say he's chasing for the belt.

I guess it kinda makes sense in a way that the MITB guy is a #1 contender waiting in the wings, but not really the #1 contender.

Penguin

They're pushing Cody Rhodes with the wins over Sandow. Commentary has really been making a point to say he's chasing for the belt.

I guess it kinda makes sense in a way that the MITB guy is a #1 contender waiting in the wings, but not really the #1 contender.

Well, if he beats Del Rio... soon

And have Sandow instantly cash-in
Built-in history and built-in feud

Would make sense for Hell in a Cell... but who knows

Doesn't help elevate the belt though.

Top Bottom