• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Penguin

Randy and the shield vs Bryan / show/ dolph and Henery ? At suvior series .

Sets up tag Teamand us title fued s.

I actually wouldn't mind

Randy and The Shield vs Bryan/Punk/Usos

An actual team getting a potential rub there.
Or at this rate, I guess the Prime Time Players

jmdajr

]Lol, the idea of a TNA invasion is hilarious.[/B] Especially if it went down like the WCW invasion and they couldn't get the main event guys. Wes Brisco, Garrett Bischoff, Gunner, Rob Terry, and maaaybe Abyss if we're lucky/cursed.

They are like no threat at all. I exaggerate, but 90% of the audience wouldn't know who these people are with the exception of wwe alumni....

Maddox should be the heel commentator with Vince in his ear. Basically Michael Cole when Bryan debuted.

Of course four commentators is a bit overkill so one must go. They'll never do it but they really should just give Lawler the boot and have Maddox replace him. Keep JBL pro Bryan though.

strobogo

Banned
Maddox should be the heel commentator with Vince in his ear. Basically Michael Cole when Bryan debuted.

Of course four commentators is a bit overkill so one must go. They'll never do it but they really should just give Lawler the boot and have Maddox replace him. Keep JBL pro Bryan though.

They've had 5 in at the table for matches before. I could see them doing 4 for a whole show.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I loved Shane o Mac which is why I don't want him back. I want to remember him for the fucking insane matches and spots he had because he looks old as hell now.

Shane vs Angle at KOTR was one of my favorite matches as a kid. Shit was so crazy.

Marvel

could never
More Maddox would be most welcome, love him. I actually want to see him as an active wrestle on the roster too though.

Beef Mode.

mouserat

Neo Member
nuggets of info from the Observer Radio podcast. I'll spoiler tag it in case anyone doesn't want to know this stuff.

- Sin Cara has massive heat for stopping the match, it was not a worked spot. they expect people to work with dislocations.

- Los Matadores will have Mascarita Dorada as a valet instead of Rosa, and the tag team division is getting a push

- there's speculation there will be a new Heyman guy to feud with Punk, since Axel has been booked to look like a screwup in this feud and Punk isn't exactly IC Champion level. (I hope it's Kassius Ohno, that would be a perfect elevation since I'm sure Punk would be happy to put him over, but I guess that rests on whether the stuff about him being fat was a work or not.)

- Del Rio was bottled from behind while trying to calm down someone trash talking a woman who was with Drew McIntrye. (I'm assuming the lack of police interference means that Del Rio and McIntryre 'took care' of the situation themselves.)

- this HHH/Blorton/Vince/Steph/Bryan thing is their long term plan, with apparently Vince turning face at some point. previous to this Meltzer has said it will be HHH/Austin, Bork/the Rock and Undertaker/Cena at Wrestlemania, so that leaves plenty of room for D-Bry's big Wrestlemania moment, and also that Stone Cold might be brought into this feud, which would be awesome

Marscarita Dorada? Awesome. I guess
Los Matadores
feud with We The People, so we can see Dorada hit Cesaro with this;

ibzrl4cAqyzZi5.gif

hlhbk

Does anyone know where you can watch the DX/bret hart panel that happened at axxess either for wrestlemania or the royal rumble this year?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ohno would be just as flaccid as Axel. Axel's a fine wrestler, wrestling's not the problem. He's not an experienced name people know, and he's not a hulking monster.

People gotta stop with this fantasy booking for indy guys getting to immediately feud with main eventers.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ohno would be just as flaccid as Axel. Axel's a fine wrestler, wrestling's not the problem. He's not an experienced name people know, and he's not a hulking monster.

People gotta stop with this fantasy booking for indy guys getting to immediately feud with main eventers.

Agreed 100%.

Heyman loses a lot of credibility if all "his guys" are NXT folks.

Also
Rock/Brock is TERRIBLE. Brock puts on great matches, Rock is fucking garbage now, he's incapable of putting on a good match.

Remember that mania match with lesnar & goldberg where they were both on the way out and austin beat them up

I wouldn't say that was the best thing ever, but that was the best thing ever.

somedevil

Well he needs someone other than Axel to feud with. So would you get to fight him? I'm fine with Ohno or Graves but people have also tossed out names like Luke Gallows and everyone's favorite wrestler Matt Morgan to take that spot.

edit: Brock vs Undertaker was never going to happen because Undertaker is to beat up and who wants to watch a murder on pay per view?

mouserat

Neo Member
oh snap, I forgot about the funniest thing Meltzer said. apparently their calling Bryan a 'B+' is a reference to an Observer from the late 90s in which Meltzer called HHH a 'B+'. to be honest, the current storyline is this weird meta-satire of the IWC and how they view the WWE. just makes me 100% positive that when Hunter said he checked his ego at the door and started to talk about all the things he 'buried', he was goading smarks. pretty hilarious.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I loved Shane o Mac which is why I don't want him back. I want to remember him for the fucking insane matches and spots he had because he looks old as hell now.

Shane vs Angle at KOTR was one of my favorite matches as a kid. Shit was so crazy.

Best part of the InVasion angle.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
oh snap, I forgot about the funniest thing Meltzer said. apparently their calling Bryan a 'B+' is a reference to an Observer from the late 90s in which Meltzer called HHH a 'B+'. to be honest, the current storyline is this weird meta-satire of the IWC and how they view the WWE. just makes me 100% positive that when Hunter said he checked his ego at the door and started to talk about all the things he 'buried', he was goading smarks. pretty hilarious.

Hah, that is excellent.

Also
Rock/Brock is TERRIBLE. Brock puts on great matches, Rock is fucking garbage now, he's incapable of putting on a good match.

This is true.

It's quite funny since rock professes to be all about the fans and gives us crappy matches, while Lesnar has never had any great love for wrestling and is quite straightfowardly doing this as a cold blooded business opportunity, yet seems to be putting everything he has into the matches.

Ithil

Ohno is a good speaker, and has a good look outside of his lack of tone. The problem with Axel is he can't talk and looks utterly generic.

Marvel

could never

lol, nice.

Just finished watching Raw and it was incredible, easily one of the best Raws of the year.

- the opening promo with dbry and steph was great
- punk going ham on the fatty was classic
- cara botch was great
- cody's moonsault
- every maddox segment was great
- bully ryback was great
- fandango leg drop on miz was great, + summer rae of course
- and finally the last 15-20 min promo was both great and hilarious

When trips started going on about burying this and that i was legit out of breath from laughing so hard, especially because i had the exact page of the thread open reading your replies at the same time, it was so funny. I'm laughing right now just thinking about it while typing this. Trips obviously going meta and borderline trolling with the buried references, just so good. Loved Dbry too... he's getting pushed to the moon, this is really happening folks.

Yeah that's how it comes off to me too. Just brilliant and hilarious

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heavy, without K2 around who is your favorite Diva?

One other thing to confirm the iwc meta satire mouserat was talking about was when trips went on that rant about the audience not looking at the big picture. Direct trolling at the iwc. HHH has gone up in my book after tonight, I hope this is a sign of things to come when it's his time to fully take over.

That whole segment with Steph and Bryan was gold.

If I was Bryan, when she said we can't all be super models, I would've buried her for getting plastic surgery, looking like a Dufus and not being able to hold a candle to ANY Diva.

But that's not his character, it's more Jericho, Punk or Rock.

And honestly, if they don't do Brock/Rock, who would Brock have a program with?

Rock is a draw, regardless of the IWC. He's never been a strong performer.

To be honest, I think Brock should be pared with Taker. Cena versus HHH, Brian versus Orton.

Top Bottom