• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

wcw1998.tumblr.com
Uh oh. Is tonight the night? The neck injury is coming soon. Pretty sure it was in April. So, either this week or on next week's show.

It's next week's show, April 22, stro. Have fun watching that ... or really, anything Buff Bagwell ever did.

BTW, add me to the "G1 Climax Not Buying Regret" list, please. Sounds incredible and so happy to see Anderson getting so many wins. He's been a favorite of mine since the Bad Intentions days and his ring work right now is great.

strobogo

Banned
Buff was solid before the neck injury. He was really good at playing that character and was decent enough to not shit up shows every week.

Ithil

They're really killing this show's "reality" vibe with the entire character of Eva Marie. Pretty much everything do to with her on this show is bullshit.

Alucard

Banned
Just watched last week's TNA Impact. Manik/Sabin was a GREAT TV match. How come I didn't see any praise for it on here? The counters, fluidity of moves, and general storytelling was really freaking good! One of the best TV matches I've seen so far this year.

somedevil

They're really killing this show's "reality" vibe with the entire character of Eva Marie. Pretty much everything do to with her on this show is bullshit.

Most reality shows are that way to keep it interesting. They are just following suit with her character.

Just watched last week's TNA Impact. Manik/Sabin was a GREAT TV match. How come I didn't see any praise for it on here? The counters, fluidity of moves, and general storytelling was really freaking good! One of the best TV matches I've seen so far this year.

The Tito Ortiz massive failure debut over shadowed it. Also Daniel Bryan house. lol

Ithil

Most reality shows are that way to keep it interesting. They are just following suit with her character.

The Tito Ortiz massive failure debut over shadowed it. Also Daniel Bryan house. lol

I can buy the whole Cena/Bryan side of things, but this melodramatic, scripted nonsense on the Eva Marie side of thing just makes it stupid.

Alucard

Banned
The Tito Ortiz massive failure debut over shadowed it.

That was pretty awkward, but I don't think it should make people forget that there was some damn good wrestling on the show. Aries/Styles was also really good last week.

Gonna watch Manik/Sabin one more time before bed tonight. Seriously, it's a great freaking match. Anyone who says they love wrestling should love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyLqcK_1Ox8

Starts at 34 minutes.

Penguin

i thought Brian already lived in phoenix. he trains at randy cotures gym i believe

I'm so confused then!

Because thinking about it... last week they said Nikki and Brie lived like 10 mins apart

So there's
Cena's house
Bryan's house
Nikki's place
Brie's place

And now Phoenix?

Top Bottom