• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

3884117+_146046c419b7035bc024e6b4fb64d3e2.jpg

10x better than that entire shit feud with HHH

suplex

Bork is good, wish he was around more.

Not only does he destroy people entertainingly, he makes his opponents look good too.

MoosiferX

Really enjoyed everything with Punk/Axel/Heyman/Bork. Some good fire behind everything. It looked like when Punk jumped off the table Bork's head went straight into his jaw. Yeesh!

Pretty good match by Punk and Axel. And from the ending of the match to the F5 by Brock was all masterful. Punk vs Bork is definitely going to be the highlight of the Summerslam PPV.

Thorakai

Can't wait until Brock faces Punk, been waiting for his return to the ring since he fought Cena.

Triple H series never happened.

gurudyne

I need a gif of Punk grabbing Heyman. It looked great.

Frame 1: Heyman
Frame 2: blur
Frame 3: Punk with his hands on Heyman's tie
Frames 4-End: Heyman screaming

What an intimidating Brazzers moment. And "Paul, say something stupid" made me lawl.

Here comes Fandango, ready to job (I hope not).

dream

"He just let his alligator mouth overload his hummingbird rear end."

Jesus christ. Someone give King a pretzel burger.

zychi

Banned
Brock was soo good on ufc commentary, why is he still so bad on the mic in wwe?

Also you guys are crazy if you dont think summer rae is hot. No fake bewbs, gorgeous legs, cute face

Now that was perfect wrestling, the heel manager is just about to get his ass beat and gets saved at the last second. Even this shit crowd was booing like hell. Reminds me of the old days!

Also thank god for JBL reviving the heel commentator, he's been great tonight

Top Bottom