• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Kaladin

WrestleMania is still a for sure though right? We should start getting that in full swing soon.

I dunno....gotta see where I'm at with it. I haven't seen much interest in joining us on a hotel either.

I'd say probably about 60/40 leaning towards no right now.

krae_man

That's because not everyone is the plan ahead type. We should re put the question out. I'm sure there's a couple dozen who will end up going.

jmdajr

I got my hotel for NOLA! LoL.

I remember this one time I bought Survivor Series Tickets for MSG and my trip to NY got cancelled.

Luckily was able to sell the Tix no problem.

Aiii

So not worth it
oWcdcLN.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm starting to believe this sentament. If you look up "tries too hard" in the dictionary, you'll see AJ Lee trying to be a nerd off camera. By off camera, I mean outside of the WWE's television.

I disagree, obviously. Aside from the fact she hardly tries at all, when she does mention nerdy stuff or does an interview with IGN or Marvel it becomes very clear she knows what she is talking about and isn't making stuff up.

Skinny jeans done right

Or yoga pants?

either way
Glorious yoga pants.

what a fake she prolly couldn't even name all of batmans rogues gallery

I'm starting to believe this sentament. If you look up "tries too hard" in the dictionary, you'll see AJ Lee trying to be a nerd off camera. By off camera, I mean outside of the WWE's television.

I don't really have any reason to believe this

Kaladin

I disagree, obviously. Aside from the fact she hardly tries at all, when she does mention nerdy stuff or does an interview with IGN or Marvel it becomes very clear she knows what she is talking about and isn't making stuff up.

It's entirely possible.....but I'm not sure.

Daniel Bryan is still in everyone's FAVE FIVES. How you like them apples?

Not everyone is. There's a John Morrison fan here who didn't waver after you assholes gave him a hard time about. Seriously, and you wonder why rational wrestling fans hate you and that overrated bum.

However, with that little seedling, I can begin to grow a sapling of hope within this thread. I don't remember that guy's name but that's not important right now. Together we can begin to clean up this shithole.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
There's no reason to think AJ Lee's nerdiness is fake because WWE would've been played that shit up by now. See: vegan, nerd, no TV Bryan.

you said you'd never leave us

Well now I know that I can't, just look at what happened when I was gone:

- Sunflower flew too close to the sun with his Kayfabe thread

- Professor Beef snitched on a member and got him banned because he rightly hates Daniel Bryan

- Bootaaay proclaimed the superiority of the white race and only likes white wrestlers likes Daniel Bryan now

- Plywood changed his avatar

- No one made a thread for Totally Divas!

- Aiii is one step closer to murdering AJ and bathing in her entrails

- And DJSandman wrote an obscure thread title that only .1% of the forum population will understand

Aiii

So not worth it
I can't tell if aiii is being sarcastic or not with that harley quinn not being mainstream remark.

I wasn't. Only characters I count as mainstream are the ones that are in the movies. harley is not one of them.

You'd have to either read the comics or watch some of the animated stuff to know about Harley.

- Bootaaay proclaimed the superiority of the white race and only likes white wrestlers likes Daniel Bryan now

What slanderous filth.

I always have been appreciative of talented wrestlers, regardless of their ethnicity, and consider myself a lifetime fan of such luminaries as Butch Reed, Iceman King Parsons, JYD, Ron Simmons and Mark Henry, to name a few. Not to mention countless wrestlers of Asian origin.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well now I know that I can't, just look at what happened when I was gone:

- Sunflower flew too close to the sun with his Kayfabe thread

- Professor Beef snitched on a member and got him banned because he rightly hates Daniel Bryan

- Plywood changed his avatar

- No one made a thread for Totally Divas!

- Aiii is one step closer to murdering AJ and bathing in her entrails

- And DJSandman wrote an obscure thread title that only .1% of the forum population will understand

Pretty much right except for the kayfabe thread

What slanderous filth.

I always have been appreciative of talented wrestlers, regardless of their ethnicity, and consider myself a lifetime fan of such luminaries as Butch Reed, Iceman King Parsons, JYD, Ron Simmons and Mark Henry, to name a few.

He's appreciative of people making him entertained. Just reinforcing the narrative WrassleGAF is telling.

What slanderous filth.

I always have been appreciative of talented wrestlers, regardless of their ethnicity, and consider myself a lifetime fan of such luminaries as Butch Reed, Iceman King Parsons, JYD, Ron Simmons and Mark Henry, to name a few. Not to mention countless wrestlers of Asian origin.

How would you feel if one of them married your daughter?

strobogo

Banned
I'd really like a short film set around Nak and Sheamus doing lines of coke and having a night on the town.

*sniiiiifff* FELLLLLLAAAAAA

*sniifffff* *Slinky shimmy dance*

It'd be great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd really like a short film set around Nak and Sheamus doing lines of coke and having a night on the town.

Just splice in Nakamura entrances and commercials with Sheamus' car stealing run and hey you've got a show!

I wasn't. Only characters I count as mainstream are the ones that are in the movies. harley is not one of them.

You'd have to either read the comics or watch some of the animated stuff to know about Harley.

I'd say the animated stuff counts as mainstream, a lot of non-comics readers grew up watching that. Not to mention appearances in video games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

You know Harley's more popular than any of the movie villains except Joker, right?

Ask someone to name Batman characters and they'll say Batman, Joker, Robin, Catwoman, Harley.

Top Bottom