• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

What is the best match you have ever seen?

Whether it was because you were so emotionally invested in it, or the technical aspect was off the chart, maybe it was the psychology of it?

What are your favorites?

I have 3

Hogan Vs Andre WMIII
Flair Vs Steamboat Wrestlewar 89
and RVD vs Jerry Lynn Hardcore Heaven 1999

Pretty slick finish .

iblptJUUuZV8HQ.gif

I believe in nagata

somedevil

Can you post the current standings? Also, a mix of the best matches that we should watch to catch up....I've only really watched Day 1 and Day 4.

Here are the current standings:

**Here are the updated point totals for the G-1 heading into the final two-days (wins are worth two-points, a loss is zero and a 30:00 draw results in one-point for each):

BLOCK A – Katsuyori Shibata (10), Prince Devitt (8), Togi Makabe (8), Hirooki Goto (8), Hiroshi Tanahashi (8), Kazuchika Okada (8), Davey Boy Smith Jr. (8), Satoshi Kojima (6), Tomohiro Ishii (6), Lance Archer (4))

BLOCK B – Shinsuke Nakamura (10), Yujiro (8), Yuji Nagata (8), Kota Ibushi (8), Karl Anderson (8), Minoru Suzuki (8), Tetsuya Naito (6), Shelton Benjamin (6), Hiroyoshi Tenzan (6) and Toru Yano (6)

The point totals reflect the added points that the forfeits of Hirooki Goto and Hiroyoshi Tenzan provide their remaining opponents as both are out with injuries for the remainder of the tournament. The only person mathematically eliminated is Lance Archer in the A Block but a bunch will out after Saturday’s show but traditional booking will result in a ton of people alive going into the final day.

Kaladin

So only Lance Archer is mathematically out at this point?

I've actually liked his matches I have seen. He's a beast now.

It's hard to predict the finals at this point with only one guy out of the runnings.

Ondore

So WrassleGaf, I think I found the worst four-man group in the history of THIS BUSINESS, from WarGames in 1997:

Kevin Nash
Syxx
Buff Bagwell
Konnan

Can anyone beat this?

Whether it was because you were so emotionally invested in it, or the technical aspect was off the chart, maybe it was the psychology of it?

Jeff Hardy vs. Undertaker, Ladder Match on Raw 2002

At the very least, it's the best ladder match I've ever seen. Everything was on point. Hardy was good in his "can he actually do it" role, Taker was good in his heel role, King/JR were on fire that night, the crowd and the spots were amazing.

Kaladin

What are your favorites?

I have 3

Hogan Vs Andre WMIII

Emotional:

HBK vs Ric Flair Wrestlemania 24

Technical:

Bryan Danielson vs Lance Storm - Ring of Honor Better Than Our Best 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGwAJhjIFJI (highlights)

Can you post the current standings? Also, a mix of the best matches that we should watch to catch up....I've only really watched Day 1 and Day 4.

Here's the standings;

Block A -
1. Katsuyori Shibata [10]
2. Hiroshi Tanahashi [8]
-. Togi Makabe [8]
-. Kazuchika Okada [8]
-. Davey Boy Smith Jr. [8]
-. Prince Devitt [8]
7. Satoshi Kojima [6]
-. Tomohiro Ishii [6]
9. Lance Archer [4]
x. Hirooki Goto [8]

Block B -
1. Shinsuke Nakamura [10]
2. Yuji Nagata [8]
-. Minoru Suzuki [8]
-. Karl Anderson [8]
-. Yujiro Takahashi [8]
-. Kota Ibushi [8]
7. Tetesuya Naito [6]
-. Toru Yano [6]
-. Shelton Benjamin [6]
x. Hiroyoshi Tenzan [6]

I'd say the best matches have been;

. Day 1 - Nagata vs Suzuki
. Day 1 - Tanahashi vs Kojima
. Day 2 - Kojima vs Shibata
. Day 2 - Ibushi vs Naito
. Day 2 - Nakamura vs Suzuki
. Day 2 - Tanahashi vs Ishii
. Day 3 - Kojima vs Goto
. Day 4 - Ishii vs Shibata
. Day 4 - Okada vs Makabe
. Day 4 - Nakamura vs Ibushi
. Day 5 - Tanahashi vs Makabe
. Day 6 - Okada vs Shibata
. Day 6 - Nagata vs Nakamura
. Day 6 - Tanahashi vs Goto
. Day 7 - Okada vs Ishii
. Day 7 - Makabe vs Kojima

*edit, I would have included Ishii vs Kojima from Day 6, as it's a perfectly fine opening match, but unfortunately is built all around the underdog Ishii standing up to the veteran Kojima, which is kinda hard when the crowd don't give a shit about Ishii (or anything else but Tanahashi, for that matter - seriously, this was only the 2nd time this year New Japan went to Ishikawa for a big show and I'd be perfectly happy if they left them off the schedule next time).

So only Lance Archer is mathematically out at this point?

I've actually liked his matches I have seen. He's a beast now.

It's hard to predict the finals at this point with only one guy out of the runnings.

Yeah, Archer's just about the only one without a shot, but they use the tournament results to make tie-breaks in the event of a draw - so, for instance, if Nakamura & Suzuki ended up on the same points, Suzuki would go to the final because he defeated Nakamura in the tournament.

And I agree about Archer, he's been pretty great so far. Definitely his best run in the G1 yet.

Kaladin

I'm tempted to buy the finals.....even if I haven't seen many of the matches from G1, it's not like there are angles around these matches so you can jump in at any time and enjoy it. Just need to keep up with the standings to follow along.

I'm already in for the WSU and CZW shows on Sat though.....that would be 9 or so hours of wrasslin in one day.

What are your favorites?

I have 3

Hogan Vs Andre WMIII

Hogan vs Rock at Wrestlemania. Not great technically but the whole match was just a giant OMG event. The crowd shitting on the top guy in the company in favor of the greatest icon in the history of the business was just amazing.

Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels. Real emotion and amazing in ring storytelling.

Bret Hart vs Owen Hart at WM 10. Pure wrestling with a great finish.

Bret Hart vs British Bulldog at Summerslam. Bret's greatest match and a great atmosphere.

TLC triple tag match at WM17. No explanation required, Dudley's, Edge and Christian, and the Hardys at the top of their game.

Taker vs Shawn Michaels WM part one.

Triple H vs .......... Said no one ever. Bret was right, Triple H has NEVER had a 5 star match.

Went back and found the moment where Naito injured Tenzan from Day 6 of the G1, as I couldn't quite imagine how he managed to break Tenzan's ribs with a flying forearm to the face;

iLoVBjUTkq3fz.gif

That looked like it hurt. As poor as Tenzan had been in the tournament before then, this was probably his best match of the G1 and, to his credit, he wrestled a good three minutes with broken ribs and hit the best moonsault he has in ages;

ibcTghoSgQUYLD.gif

Ithil

He looks like he's in agony in that first gif, not normal for a wrestler to show any signs that he's injured if he can help it.

Kaladin

Think I'm gonna skip G1 Finals Live. I want both Splinter Cell Blacklist and Saints Row 4 towards the end of the month....can't afford both if I get that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Went back and found the moment where Naito injured Tenzan from Day 6 of the G1, as I couldn't quite imagine how he managed to break Tenzan's ribs with a flying forearm to the face;

That looked like it hurt. As poor as Tenzan had been in the tournament before then, this was probably his best match of the G1 and, to his credit, he wrestled a good three minutes with broken ribs and hit the best moonsault he has in ages;

Really a shame, but when you put an aging man in a grueling marathon set of excellent matches, sometimes something's gotta give.

Think I'm gonna skip G1 Finals Live. I want both Splinter Cell Blacklist and Saints Row 4 towards the end of the month....can't afford both if I get that.

the FUCK

Man go to the buy/sell/trade thread. Blacklist is cheap due to it coming in a bunch of gfx cards people buy.

beanman25

What time does the final day start? I can't load the ustream on my phone, so I'm un able to check. And pardon me if it's been posted here already.

XenoRaven

I don't think age had much to do with Tenzan's injury. Naito literally just landed right on top of his ribs.

Can't believe he went through with the moonsault. That's a tough dude.

strobogo

Banned
wcw1998.tumblr.com

WCW Thunder 5/14/98

Go home show for Slamboree. I won't lie to you great fans of this great sport, I'm going to half ass this as I'm just getting through it so I can get to Slamboree and do another PPV drunk. I'm watching it at 1.20X speed.

A hype video of Bischoff training for Vince. I wonder why there was never a Vince vs Bischoff match in WWE. The most I remember was Vince throwing him in a garbage truck while wearing a judge robe.

TO THE GUERREROS
. Mando talks about the Eddie/Chavo stuff.

Chavo Guerrero Jr vs Reese

Reese of course dominates. Ultimo Dragon comes out and puts Eddie in the Dragon Sleeper after the match.

A video on the recent people/person interfering in Flock matches. Then a video on DDP/Raven.

Raven and his riot squad come to the ring. He's sick of DDP. DDP comes out and jumps over the guards like he's Stone Cold or some shit. They attack DDP, Raven hits the Evenflow, and then hangs DDP in revenge.

Special announcement: Goldberg will defend his title in a gauntlet match against the Flock at Slamboree.

Fit Finlay vs Chaos WCW TV Championship

I don't know why Finlay is facing tag team dudes in singles matches, but whatever. He won with the tombstone.

WCW does that weird shit where they have a character from a movie in character come down to ringside. This time it was a live action character from an animated movie.

Sick Boy vs Goldberg WCW US Championship

Goldberg lost. Streak over.

Randy Savage comes to the ring. He doesn't want Piper or anyone to be the ref in his match against Hart. Bret comes out. Bret is pretty good at being a cunty heel.

TO THE SATURN.
Glacier bitched about people doing super kicks, and Saturn BURIES him, the gimmick, and his ability as a wrestler. Straight up said he was a loser with a video game reject gimmick and fake snow who took 2 years of karate and thinks he's an expert now.

Saturn vs Chris Adams

Saturn almost breaks his neck selling an enziguri. Fuck. Saturn wins with the DVD.

iblJRMJCZ5TI3X.gif

Robbie Rage vs Chracist Benoit

What the fuck is the deal with all these tag team guys doing singles matches? Both members of High Voltage, both members of PE, and other shit like that. The reason those guys are in tag teams is because they can't cut it as solo guys. Benoit wins with the Iron Crossface.

Bischoff comes out to shit talk Vince some more. He got a letter from Vince's lawyer. He had to get his reading glasses out to read it, which takes away what very little bad assness he possibly could have had. Basically, this was Bischoff covering his ass by reading the legal statement that Vince would not be appearing on the PPV.

The Outsiders vs Public Enemy

Well, Hall isn't there. This is the first time the tag titles have even been on TV in 2 months. Hogan and Bischoff won't allow Hall to be on live TV, but can't stop him from being at the PPV. He brings out Dusty, in his giant red leather coat. I guess he's officially joined Nash's side. Somehow Dusty got tagged in and pinned Rocco with the Bionic Elbow after a powerbomb. I guess the powerbomb is completely okay again.

Sting vs Randy Savage

This was billed as Sting's return match, even though Savage doesn't have the belt anymore. Sting is back to full on smiling baby face. Maybe that means he won't get his ass kicked so much. It goes on for a few minutes before Bret comes out. Then Giant came out. The Nash came out. Sting saved Giant from Nash. Giant offers Sting an nWo shirt and says that Sting has to make a choice by Monday. Lex Luger comes out to talk Sting out of any bad ideas.

Announced card for Superbrawl

The Outsiders vs The Giant/Sting WCW Tag Team Championship
Randy Savage vs Bret Hart Special Guest Referee: Roddy Piper
Goldberg vs The Flock Gauntlet Match WCW US Championship
DDP vs Raven Bowery Death Match
Eddie Guerrero vs Ultimo Dragon for Chavo's freedom
Lex Luger vs Brian Adams
15 Luchador Battle Royal
Winner of battle royal vs Chris Jericho WCW Cruiserweight Championship
Chris Benoit vs Fit Finlay WCW TV Championship

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
neither has Tenzan really. He's been tagging while Kojima does most the work. And they feud with Yano and iishizuka which is easy on Tenzan because it's just a lot of brawling outside the ring.

XenoRaven

I want a video biography of Kane. Like it would go through his life and visit important places like the site of his burned down house. And then the graves of his parents, and Katie Vick, and the baby that Snitsky punted.

They could detail how he learned to talk after needing one of those voice box things. Or how all his horrible burn scars healed. Or his love for wearing WWE polos.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I want a video biography of Kane. Like it would go through his life and visit important places like the site of his burned down house. And then the graves of his parents, and Katie Vick, and the baby that Snitsky punted.

They could detail how he learned to talk after needing one of those voice box things. Or how all his horrible burn scars healed. Or his love for wearing WWE polos.
There's a novel for that, if you want.

Journey_into_Darkness.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bo Dallas to win the World Championship at Summerslam when added to that event, steals Randy Orton's case and cashes it in, becoming the new unified WWE Mega Champion.

strobogo

Banned
wcw1998.tumblr.com

WCW Slamboree 4/17/98

NOTE: There are a ton of gifs. SUCK IT.

And the show starts with a recap of Bischoff reading lawyer stuff from Vince.

EARLIER TODAY.
Doug Dillinger came out and asked fans if they'd seen Vince McMahon. Lol.

Chris Benoit vs Fit Finaly WCW TV Championship

This will probably be the highlight of the night, racism be damned. I mean, Hitler was Hitler, but he has such incredible fashion sense. Same thing. Even as a Jew, I can admit that. I expect this to be stiff and mean. Bridges and chain wrasslin and roll ups and attacking drop toe holds. Just intense grappling. A stiff lariat makes Benoit have to roll to the floor to regain some racist composure. But Finlay follows him out and hits that wacky body slam he had. Benoit gets out of a camel clutch with an electric chair. He makes a chopping come back, but Finlay stops it with an eye poke and chin lock. It goes back to the floor where Benoit uses a chair in front of the ref. Benoit goes for a suicide dive (lol), but Finlay gets that same chair up and Benoit crashes and burns. Finlay hits another of his body slams for a 2 count. Benoit goes for the Reich suplexes, but they get stopped at two. Finlay tries a lariat that is countered into the Iron Crossface, but he was in the ropes. Benoit went up for the diving headbutt, but Booker came out. He stopped to jaw jack. Finlay hit a baseball slide right to the base of the neck. Probably led to the death of some people Benoit knew. Tombstone for the win.

ihTqRQR6n2ZLx.gif

lwSDHWCq0RxQ5

iwSDHWCq0RxQ5.gif

ibi7hibrRgt2fb.gif

Brian Adams vs Lex Luger

Nah. I'm not up for this shit. I'm not sure who Crush injured. Lex had that promo about Scotty/Crush making one of his best friends have to have shoulder surgery, but I really don't remember anyone besides Buff being injured recently. Lex wins with the Torture Rack.

TO THE SATURN.
It sounds like he's sick of The Flock and is fine with being out of it now. I believe he's making the gauntlet match a singles match between he and Goldberg.

15 Luchador Battle Royal Winner Faces Chris Jericho

Jericho does the intro. He makes shits all over all of them. Here are the gifs. Some new people I don't remember, jobbers, and NO LA PARKA. How strange. Johnny Swinger, Marty Janetty, but no La Parka. There actually aren't many interesting things before it got down to just a few people. It comes down to Juvi and Ciclope. They shake hands and Juvi jumps over the ropes. Ciclope unmasks to reveal DEAN MALENKO to a pop that Cena would be jealous of.

ibwLdII9moneAi.gif

Dean Malenko vs Chris Jericho WCW Cruiserweight Championship

Crowd is HYPE to see Dean get his revenge. Dean is beating dat ass. Jericho comes back with a nasty hot shot. Jericho follows with a senton, stalling suplex, and Lionsault. They do a series of reversals that ends in the underhook backbreaker. Dean comes back with an Achilles lock, but Jericho gets out of the ring. He comes back with a flying back elbow. Jericho goes for a super rana, but gets caught with the super gut buster. That was the first move I made when the Smackdown games allowed for corner create a moves. He locks in the cloverleaf. NEW CHAMPION! Fans pop huge. Dean has done it! He finally has his revenge from the months of Jericho being a fucking cock towards him and his family.

iEyWXFBa0fBE8.gif

iIyviBcNMb38S.gif

TO THE VINNIE MAC CAM.
A white limo is followed around town. Doug Dillinger checks it out and talks to another security guy.

Raven vs DDP Bowery Death Match

This is an enclosed cage match with weapons in the corners. I hope this match holds up as well as I remember, because I remember loving this match. But I remembered loving this whole feud and it has totally held up. DDP gets the early advantage, but Raven shoves him into one of the trash cans in the corner. DDP goes into the cage hard. I'd like to see some Flair/Dusty levels of obvious blading. Ric Flair was always my favorite when it came to not even trying to hide his blading. So amazing. Austin's was also super obvious. Raven gets the weapons out. There is a VCR in one of the cans. DDP comes back with a discus lariat. He has a bullrope. He wraps it around Raven's neck and throws him into the cage. Now he's trying to hang him from the roof. DDP uses the VCR. CZFNW!!! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUSSSS!!! Raven kicks DDP off of him, which sends him back first into one of the trash cans. He then goes to down with the trash can, low blows, and cookie sheets. I can't believe how big cookie sheets got in pro wrestling in the late 90s. Fucking cookie sheets. THEY DON'T HURT. I've been hit with one. I've hit someone with one. They don't hurt at all. Raven gets a sleeper on, but DDP backing into the corner bumps the ref. I don't know why you need a ref bump in a death cage match, but it is a Raven match after all. DDP hits the chair drop toe hold. The Flock try to enter the cage, but Hammer attacks them with a stop sign. He handcuffs Reese to the guard rail. He calmly walks off when the riot squad go after him. They then enter the ring and attack DDP. Kidman and Whoreass were two of them. Kanyon Cutter to Whoreass! BANG! Kidman hangs from the roof and tries to attack, but also gets hit with a Kanyon Cutter. BANG! Raven hits the Evenflow. After a series of reverals, RAVEN hits a Kanyon Cutter! BANG! So many bangs. So homoerotic. DDP gets up before the 10 count. Another series of reversals ends with DDP hitting the Kanyon Cutter. BANG! 4 for the match now. DDP is the one to make it up before the 10 count and is declared the winner. DDP leaves the cage and one of the riot guards handcuffs the rest of the Flock members to the cage, including Raven. He takes off his helmet to reveal Mortis. He takes off the Mortis mask to reveal KANYON! BANG! He then redoes the chair shot heard 'round the world and walks off. KANYON!!!

irIgMdOY6olsh.gif

iBZ8U6fgGjlYx.gif

i6ST6sN5OZKrZ.gif

i1i0QbEEhGGwh.gif

TO THE VINNIE MAC CAM.
More security guys looking for Vince and or top WWF guys to arrive.

Ultimo Dragon vs Eddie Guerrero

Chavo's freedom is at stake. They start with a lot of ground work. A lot of the flippy monkey flip lucha kind of stuff in the opening minutes. Dragon hits his kick combo. Eddie bails to the floor, but when he comes back in, he gets put in a Muta lock. Eddie comes back with a lariatooo. He throws Dragon the the floor and whips him in to the railing. Then starts choking him with some cables. Eddie goes for a super rana and gets crotched and then knocked to the floor. Dragon hits the Asai moonsault. Dragon then hits the full Delphin special backbreaker. I think that's the proper name. Idk. I'm not Mike Tenay. Moonsault from Dragon gets a 2 count. He goes for the spinning super rana, but Eddie throws him off and hits the tornado DDT. He misses the frog splash. Dragon almost wins with la magistral cradle. Dragon does an in ring Asai moonsault into Dragon sleeper. Eddie reverses it into a dragon sleeper of his own. He puts his feet on the ropes. Chavo pushes them off. But Eddie hits the frog splash for the win. After the match, Chavo attacks Dragon. Even Eddie wants him to chill out. Eddie and Chavo kind of get into it. Then he makes Chavo kiss him on the cheek because he's a dick head like that.

iVYG33dWaGMSj.gif

ilxWHenX1m1qK.gif

iz4UzhAk7ICyM.gif

TO THE BACK. We see the locker room that is devoted to Vince McMahon should he show up.

Saturn vs Goldberg WCW US Championship

I hope this is as awesome as their last match. Why this was changed from gauntlet to singles match I don't know, but this is better anyways. I forgot to mention that Saturn finally shaved his head a few weeks ago. He should have done it a long time ago since his hair was in bad shape. Press slam to power slam. The a Warrior style press slam. Saturn bails to the floor after that. He comes back in and hits his kick combo in the corner. He hits a leg sweep and slaps Goldy, which was not a good idea. It goes to the floor where Goldberg clotheslines the ring post. Saturn does a drop kick off the apron. Saturn hits a spin wheel kick back in the ring and puts a sleeper on. It doesn't last long before he's belly to belly suplexed out of it, but he comes right back with a neck breaker. Saturn goes for a vertical suplex. It is reversed to into the power neckbreaker. Saturn comes back with a t-bone and gets a chair. He uses it to hit a drop kick off of. He tries it again and gets speared. Jackhammer for the win. Definitely not as cool as their first match. I really thought Saturn vs Glacier would happen at this show due to Saturn shitting all over Glacier on Thunder, but I guess not.

in8jOI4hE4QM1.gif

Eric Bischoff vs Vince McMahon

Bischoff wins by forfeit. Lol. I still think it's funny that he ended up working for Vince. I wonder how much that damaged his ego. I'm sure he made bank, but still. I would imagine it was much worse than whatever Heyman felt in his various WWE runs over the years. Seems like it would be admitting publicly that Vince was the better man and better businessman. And the better businessman part seems like it would kill Bischoff. I bet Vince literally came when he was able to be Bischoff's boss.

Bret Hart vs Randy Savage Special guest referee: Roddy Piper

Even in 1998, I'm excited for this. Both guys could still go in 1998. This was really the last year that both men could go and/or were given the chance to go. Savage was AWFUL in 1999. The summer of 1999 in WCW was worse than all of WCW 2000. It was truly the worst point in WCW history in my opinion, and the fact that Randy Savage was a focal point of it made it hurt even more. Piper has to throw Bret into the ring to start things. Also, Piper came out second, which is weird for a special guest ref. He should have been the first guy out. Bret gets out to an early start. It goes back and forth and all of the sudden Savage is on the offense with chokes and punches. I really go back and forth between Savage and Hall having my favorite wrasslin punches of all time. Piper is such a shitty ref that he can't even wear a ref shirt. He's wearing one of his own shirts. Like a dick head. It goes to the floor pretty early on. Bret tries to throw the steps on Savage, but Macho moved just in time. Now it heads out into the crowd. I believe Bret goes face first into the hockey boards. It gets back in the ring and Bret changes the pace with one kick to the knee. He continues to work over the knee and we are told that Scott Hall has arrived in the building. Russian leg sweep. Then a fucking solid piledriver. Then a DDT. But Bret showboats and Savage kicks out at 2. Bret misses the second rope elbow. You knew he was going to miss as soon as he did it like a normal elbow drop. Savage goes up top and hits the elbow, but lands on his bad knee and doesn't make the pin right away. Bret kicks out. Bret comes back with a headbutt to the DICK and the Sharpshooter. Liz runs out. Savage reversed the hold and now has a terrible Sharpshooter of his own. Bret got to the ropes. Liz argues with Piper. Bret hits a low blow and then hits Piper in the back of the head. Bret had something on his hand, but now Savage has it. Hogan comes out and attacks Macho's bad knee. This lets Bret put on the Sharpshooter. Savage taps out, even though the Sharpshooter is a move that is is hard on the back, not legs. Whatever.

iVxyGXyuhNats.gif

The Outsiders vs The Giant/Sting WCW Tag Team Championships

This is weird because it is Wolfpac vs WCW/nWo Hollywood. Still isn't explained why Giant rejoined the nWo, but the announcers assumed it was because it was easier to get at Nash. This is the first time Hall has been around since sometime in March, I believe. Lol'd at Nash being announced at 7'4" when he was a LEGIT SHOOT 6'10". I don't even exaggerate that much for my dick. Survey time. Crowd is definitely there to see the nWo. Hall and Sting start out. Hall hits a short chokeslam and taunts Giant, but Sting comes back right away with two Stinger splashes. He goes for the Deathlock, but Nash tries to break it up. Sting and Giant run off the Outsiders. Then Nash and Giant get tagged in. Imagine a tag team championship match being the main event of a WWE PPV today. Lol. Nash dominates right away. Then Nash hits a big kick and elbow drop. Crowd doesn't really know how to react. Outsiders are still kind of heels, Giant is a full heel, and Sting is a face. Fans are chanting I believe for Hall, but I can't really tell. Sting gets tagged in and booted in the face from Nash. Hall hits the fall away slam. Nash comes back in and hits the snake eyes. Hall hits a lariat from the outside. Hall and Nash then double team repeatedly for a while on Sting. He's the only real face, so it makes sense for him to be the FIP. This is like a long Nitro main event. I'm drunk, but not s drunk as I was for Spring Stampede. Maybe I can contain all of my drinking just to WCW PPVs. Sting makes the tag. He goes to town on Nash. Leg drop! I guess that was a tribute to Hogan. He goes for a Superfly Splash, but misses. Nash goes to Jackknife Giant, but Hall hits Nash with one of the belts. SWERVE. Sting and Giant are the new tag champions, and Hall has joined Hogan. Sting just stood there emotionless as the show ended.

ib1NB2pQUYf0qG.gif

isvcYX9lJyhgx.gif

I'll never understand why guys don't turn on their partners at the start of the match. I mean, I get it from a booking stand point, but not a psychology stand point.

strobogo

Banned
Idk, Nick Patrick's dad was a wrestler and he was trained as a wrestler and I don't think anyone had less graceful bumps than him.

Top Bottom