• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just bought Cradle. Interested in wtf it's all about.

Fox318

nd1Aju0.jpg

#FollowTheBeef

So Vince reads neogaf?

Cody isn't great, but he's not terrible. I'm never excited for him, and I'm not upset when he's around. Cody is a solid 7. He was born for the under to mid-card. Same with Kofi.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm too lazy to scrub through the entire event, but I need a gif of Naito's flying pose.

And Yano was killer last night. All my faves did well. Tanahashi and Yano have some amazing chemistry.

Heel

Reminder: You have 17 hours left to back RED ASH on Kickstarter, or increase your pledge to a higher reward tier.

JavyOO7

Mighty No. 9 looks bland but I hope it plays like a dream. Hopefully Infaune and Co., can pull it off.

I dunno about the Red Ash Kickstarters though. What's going on that the game and the anime aren't funded yet?

jred2k

Has there ever been a tag team that had both people go on to be huge singles stars?

I'm trying to think of any, but drawing a blank.

Has there ever been a tag team that had both people go on to be huge singles stars?

Does Miz/Morrison count? Morrison held the ECW title (not sure if it was after), was pretty decently booked, and is one of the biggest booked people in LU, and obviously Miz had the world title at a Mania and won defending it AGAINST CENA (regardless of the clusterfuck the whole finish(es) were)

Brock and Shelton Benjamin. I believe they started off as a tag team.
but then again I can be so wrong too. Lol

Also Skyscrapers.

Savitar

Brock and Shelton Benjamin. I believe they started off as a tag team.
but then again I can be so wrong too. Lol

Also Skyscrapers.

Your thinking of Charlie Haas.

Who was partnered with his brother who then sadly died so he went with Shelton.

Brock came in as a beast.

Not posting it because are you fucking serious why would you, but Ryback Insta'd a pic of his staph knee, it looks bad, and he said something like "this is the best it's looked since I got it", so yeah the belt's cursed and it's fair to say he's not going to be ready for Summerslam

Your thinking of Charlie Haas.

Who was partnered with his brother who then sadly died so he went with Shelton.

Brock came in as a beast.
Oh ok. I thought Brock and Shelton started togther because there's some early tag matches on YT.. I'm on mobile right now.

Top Bottom