• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

kiguel182

Both Rusev and New day were not on Hulu Plus because of give Divas a chance.

Not sure what else you could swap for.

You should watch the match/segment. Great stuff from them as usual, shame it got cut.

But yeah, can't come up with anything they could've swapped them for.

Sephzilla

raw-recap-hogan-party.jpg

Honestly the whole Hulk Hogan pandering last year was pathetic

Fox318

Is there anything more pathetic than all the UFC fighters trying to get Mayweather-senpai to notice them?
I think part of it is how much of a scumbag mayweather is to women and the postive atention he gets from people in the media.

I mean look at somebody like stepehen a smith and Floyd.

Sephzilla

It gave us a stare down between Lesnar and Piper. I say that makes up for it.

In a "dream fight" scenario Piper vs Lesnar w/ Heyman would have some amazing promo work.

Speaking of Piper, I watched "They Live" this weekend. First time I've watched it in a long ass time. Movie is so fucking good.

Fox318

raw-recap-hogan-party.jpg

Honestly the whole Hulk Hogan pandering last year was pathetic
Regardless of hulks sex tape prior to the racist details he was still over even if people knew what a fucking nuts he was.

Listen to the mains entrance at 30. Entire crowd was into it and singing his theme.

Now he would be booed and between what we know what he was like to work with, the nature of him milking wcw dry and making it impossible for future performers to have a second place to work, and his revealed racist belifes maybe it's for the better that he would be booed.

Now he would be booed and between what we know what he was like to work with, the nature of him milking wcw dry and making it impossible for future performers to have a second place to work, and his revealed racist belifes maybe it's for the better that he would be booed.

He would still get a massive pop.

That feud really killed his momentum.

They pretty much sandabagged him and even people that like him have little reason to care right now. Especially with all this "Walk Owens Walk" shit.

Well you can all thank Cena for being the spineless jellyfish that he is. Another career sucked away Hes like Shang Tsun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well you can all thank Cena for being the spineless jellyfish that he is. Another career sucked away Hes like Shang Tsun.

Except this is his best year ever. He's putting on amazing matches with great talent and elevating a title. That's exemplary.

Sephzilla

Except this is his best year ever. He's putting on amazing matches with great talent and elevating a title. That's exemplary.

As the year goes on Cena's great year is looking more and more like it's just the "Same Old Crap" cycle just on an accelerated pace. He's still having a really great year, but WWE booking is starting to sour it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
And we only had to sacrifice two young talents to him this year. What a joy.

That's Kevin Owens' fault for being a completely worthless piece of shit "talent"

Don't blame Cena because the truth is Owens fuckin sucks at everything.

Top Bottom