• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

LOL

kPpQuDP.jpg

Looks like they used the Original Diva's original headshot for the poster. That photo's got to be, what? 20 years old?

daemissary

So has the Amell/Stardust feud gotta that mainstream buzz going?

Haven't seen anything on any of the sites I browse. Amell was shockingly good though right? I thought he looked legit going into the ring and had serious presence in the backstage segment.

Sephzilla

Amell's backstage segment sold me. Spoke with confidence and stayed 'in character'. I hope he legit wrestles as Green Arrow at Summerslam. I'll mark out if his intro starts with "My name is Oliver Queen"

Sephzilla

You seriously underestimate Cena's in-ring ability then.

Cena's in-ring abilities go up and down massively depending on the quality of his opponent. So while I'm not doubting that Cena has solid in-ring ability, you usually only see it when he's with another wrestler who's also very adept in the ring

klonere

Banned
Haven't seen anything on any of the sites I browse. Amell was shockingly good though right? I thought he looked legit going into the ring and had serious presence in the backstage segment.

Yeah he's the perfect mix of an actor who is a fan and gives a shit as well as having the body and athleticism to look legit.

My expectations for this feud have gone through the roof.

RP912

Banned
So I'm seeing Elgin/Goto at Wrestle Kingdom. Dudes been having pushing and shoving contests for the course of the G1.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rusev is obviously the best. Dog Ziggler + Hot Summer? Rusev is a genius.

jmdajr

Rusev is too good not to be WWE champ one day. I'll be extremely dissapointed if it doesn't happen in the next......say. 2 years.

Sephzilla

Rusev is too good not to be WWE champ one day. I'll be extremely dissapointed if it doesn't happen in the next......say. 2 years.

Depending on who is champ going into WM32, I would be okay with Rusev winning the Rumble

NoRéN;175042389 said:
Rusev vs. Cesaro for the title headlining wrestlemania and I'm there.

I'd watch this. Seeing those two walk through those four ropes at WrestleMania would be amazing

I didn't follow Kevin Owens til his match with Sami and I think he's pretty good. Promos are 5/10 but any problems overall are with his booking, he's clearly good in the ring and the fat works for him cos he's athletic regardless.

He's better than Bray, if we're talking fat men. And there's a place for fat men.

I think the KO fat jokes were played out before they were played and those who partake are lowering the tone.

jmdajr

I didn't follow Kevin Owens til his match with Sami and I think he's pretty good. Promos are 5/10 but any problems overall are with his booking, he's clearly good in the ring and the fat works for him cos he's athletic regardless.

He's better than Bray, if we're talking fat men. And there's a place for fat men.

I think the KO fat jokes were played out before they were played and those who partake are lowering the tone.

Absolutely. We've seen the error our ways!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

It's just weird that nobody had a problem with fat jokes until it happened to their faves. It was fine when they were about Big Show. No one said shit. No one said shit when everyone body shamed Batista. But when an ISEC fave is called fat, it's suddenly an issue.

Top Bottom