• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

#BIGMIKE on his plans after the G1;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SOXVvAtbME

With Yotssume dead, if one wanted to get a Yuji Nagata Anti-Aging Hero shirt, how would one do so these days?

Option 1 would be to use an online "buying service" like White Rabbit Japan to purchase the item and then ship it to you, but you'll pay a service charge on-top of the cost of the item & international shipping.

Option 2 would be to contact the owner of the Dropkick Japan eBay store (@yotuli5 on twitter) and ask him to stock a Nagata shirt, but again there's a mark-up to pay and the cost of international shipping.

Option 3 would be to endlessly badger Pro-Wrestling Tees or NJPW Europe into printing up some Nagata shirts.

FUCK. I just posted in an OT thread, completely forgetting about this abomination of an avatar. Ugh.

Also, gotta love Taven & Bennett getting all mad on twitter cause #BIGMIKE's over like rover in Japan and people keep saying they're only there because of Maria, lol.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FUCK. I just posted in an OT thread, completely forgetting about this abomination of an avatar. Ugh.

Also, gotta love Taven & Bennett getting all mad on twitter cause #BIGMIKE's over like rover in Japan and people keep saying they're only there because of Maria, lol.

Well, Taven and Bennett are terribly cookie cutter (mother fucker). And LOL @ your avatar woes. It's a great source of entertainment.

I can bet Pignose wouldn't be as over if he had Maria monopolizing his time. That's why you don't want your valet to overshadow your talent.

#BIGMIKE on his plans after the G1;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SOXVvAtbME

Option 1 would be to use an online "buying service" like White Rabbit Japan to purchase the item and then ship it to you, but you'll pay a service charge on-top of the cost of the item & international shipping.

Option 2 would be to contact the owner of the Dropkick Japan eBay store (@yotuli5 on twitter) and ask him to stock a Nagata shirt, but again there's a mark-up to pay and the cost of international shipping.

Option 3 would be to endlessly badger Pro-Wrestling Tees or NJPW Europe into printing up some Nagata shirts.

Thanks, Big Boots.

And Bennett and Taven, if not for Maria and her caboose, you wouldn't have been booked in ROH, much less Japan, at all. So count your lucky stars and try to change so you aren't as bland as imitation gruel.

jred2k

ahrkboob 4 hours ago
try looking in the camera instead of looking at your script when doing a promo...
Reply · 3

gettingbigforskinny 5 hours ago
The UNBREAKABLE Tommy Pickles will be coming for your world title jay
Reply ·

Dawer64 2 hours ago
Elgin is absolutely killing it in G1 and he's over as fuck with the nips

ROH comments can go from hilarious to racist real quick.

ROH comments can go from hilarious to racist real quick.

RE: ROH comments going racist real quick

You reap what you sow.

briscoebrotherssandyforkdvdfinal.jpg

2EF5qIQ.jpg

miserable

the fuck should i know all the racist terms you use in Murica? if i ever make it to the US i swear i will only speak in sign language so i don't offend someone

Bizazedo

Everything he does it a perfect ten. Comes out with signs and cards that say ten. After matches at the house show he would appear at the entrance with a ladder, climb it and hold up a number on how he felt about the match. Don't think I saw higher than a 6.
Saw him when NXT came to Philly. That gimmick got over incredibly quick with the crowd, it was hilarious.

Taven and Bennett would be a great fit for NXT. Match them up against Blake and Murphy in a "super bland and boring tag teams with an unreasonably hot valet" dream match

And fire both teams immediately afterwards. keep the valets

Feel like going on a game binge. Maybe I'll finally dip in on remake on my PS3 and blast through that and RE2 for kicks (woo re2 remake), buy the life is strange episodes and finally get Castlevania SOTN because why not.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bronson's avatar is a wonderful thing, especially with his tag.

Feel like going on a game binge. Maybe I'll finally dip in on remake on my PS3 and blast through that and RE2 for kicks (woo re2 remake), buy the life is strange episodes and finally get Castlevania SOTN because why not.

Just do Life is Strange and soak it up, friend. SOTN is a worthy play too.

Top Bottom