• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Triple H genuinely loves the NXT Women and fights for them to receive better treatment and more time to wrestle.

from the sasha banks talk is jericho, trips really gets hated too much

I don't think I've ever really seen people hating on Trips, in here anyways. There's always been reports and similar stories to this and that his pull in NXT doesn't quite transition over to the main roster due to the fact he has people of equal and higher power to answer to and they're not ready to let go of their old ways.

"When Vince dies, Dunn and Hayes are gone" are the typical stories we hear in regards to that.

9GZ9i8E.jpg

Striker

What about the non-NXT women, or is it to push his own agenda?

Either way, the actual wrestling time isn't going to satisfy the crowd. They need to make interesting characters and stories for them to achieve a better care from the TV crowd. Summer Rae and Lana get more of a reaction and they're cat fighting.

jred2k

It is pretty absurd that since the start of the Divas Revolution neither Emma or Natalya have had a televised match. The Emma/Paige and Charlotte/Natalya matches were huge parts of the Women's division becoming so popular.

Imagine showing up at a social function wearing a "We Do It" t-shirt.

I'd wear an "Wake Up It's Feeding Time!" t-shirt to Sunday brunch.

It is pretty absurd that since the start of the Divas Revolution neither Emma or Natalya have had a televised match. The Emma/Paige and Charlotte/Natalya matches were huge parts of the Women's division becoming so popular.

Steph didn't assign either of them to a team, so they no longer exist in the Divas Revolution.

I'd wear a KO shirt to brunch

Wearing Ziggler's "Stealing the Show and Your Girlfriend" shirt to an acquaintance's wedding or wedding shower is an alpha as fuck move that puts those beta motherfuckers on notice.

kiguel182

I would love to see Emma and Paige having a killer match on Raw but it seems the revolution is just for some. Emma got unlucky creative didn't get her character.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I would love to see Emma and Paige having a killer match on Raw but it seems the revolution is just for some. Emma got unlucky creative didn't get her character.

I don't think Paige can have a killer match atm. She's out there looking exposed.

Emma's gotta be right time, right place. She still has to finish brushing off the remnants of the Santino shit.

kiguel182

I don't think Paige can have a killer match atm. She's out there looking exposed.

Emma's gotta be right time, right place. She still has to finish brushing off the remnants of the Santino shit.

They already had a killer match on NXT, they just have to use that on the main roster.

I agree. Her new heel character kinda does that, she'll probably return to Raw with that persona instead of the babyface one.

Ithil

What about the non-NXT women, or is it to push his own agenda?

Either way, the actual wrestling time isn't going to satisfy the crowd. They need to make interesting characters and stories for them to achieve a better care from the TV crowd. Summer Rae and Lana get more of a reaction and they're cat fighting.

I doubt he gives a shit about the non-NXT women, just his own "kids".

miserable

They put a really stupid "feature" into Mario Maker - you need to wait 9 days before you can actually have everything available to you for level creation. You can't even make 1-1 of Mario Bros on day one

thats what you get if you are dumb enough to buy games on day1

miserable

Nintendo games don't usually launch buggy and don't get price cuts, so I don't see how that's related to buying one day 1

because in this day and age buying games on day 1 is just not a good ideea, whether it's cause of glitches, poor optimization or missing features as in this case

Striker

I doubt he gives a shit about the non-NXT women, just his own "kids".
Right, figured as much.

Emma was given that god awful gimmick and stuck with it through the jump up to the main roster. Aside from that brief run in last year with stealing (no idea how that all panned out), I haven't seen much from her. She was one of those NXT girls but isn't given that same sort of backing.

somedevil

Teddy Long retired and left the company.

Here is some interesting note from the Sasha Banks interview with Jericho:

Vince stood up and shook Sasha and Paige's hand after their match on RAW, which was the highest rated segment of the show. Paige said Vince never stands up.

That was a good match.

Fox318

That was a good match.

Sasha is so much better than the rest of her competition.

Honestly they should have just booked her like Brock and had him come out crush Brie then crush one diva once a month until she takes the strap away from Nikki at Summerslam.

Ithil

Right, figured as much.

Emma was given that god awful gimmick and stuck with it through the jump up to the main roster. Aside from that brief run in last year with stealing (no idea how that all panned out), I haven't seen much from her. She was one of those NXT girls but isn't given that same sort of backing.

True, but at the same time she's back on NXT getting a new character and focus.

https://twitter.com/WWEDillinger/status/631481566087221248

I am unreasonably excited for this gimmick to debut.
The crowd at the house shows here a few weeks ago loved this gimmick. He was highly entertaining and pretty funny.

What is the gimmick?

Everything he does it a perfect ten. Comes out with signs and cards that say ten. After matches at the house show he would appear at the entrance with a ladder, climb it and hold up a number on how he felt about the match. Don't think I saw higher than a 6.

Remember when Data West made that Sid Vicious appreciation thread and some jackass suggested we use it to celebrate the "real Sid Vicious" as in that cunt from the Sex Pistols who killed his girlfriend?
Y'know, before seeing this post, for a while i actually forgot that he did that, somehow

That was a good match.

I didn't even know that they had a match, dope

Top Bottom