• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT
#ArrowBunch

YO I FORGOT ABOUT THE ARROW BUNCH.

BUT FUCK ARROW THE TV SHOW.

1GndqK4.png

REEEEEEEEEAL

Recall

SummerSlam 2002 is a great show.

Summerslam is usually in the top 3 shows of every year. Exceptions of course but they always are fun to watch.

Angle vs Mysterio from 2002 is crazy fun.

I'm a big fan of 2001, it just entertains throughout and has an underrated opener.

watched 2002 because I was trying to do a review of it on here that was made up entirely of audience reactions only to see that WWE kind of was never really focusing on the audience like they do now during it.

Popcorn bag angle vs. rey was great.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah, I know that. This episode in particular didn't do a good job of setting the table. The matches were mainly okay, just lacking motivation. It is weird as shit to have TNA get invaded by a company that is literally ex-TNA stars with no budget.

I'm pretty sure that Pranger guy got fired because of GAF.

That Facebook post is so saddening.

Yeah, his punishment for a slight mockery and telling the truth was a bit harsh. But whatever, that's what the internet does these days. Say anything that can offend someone and they want your head.

Say what you want about Brandon Stroud, but this made me chuckle:

My top 5 acceptable plans for containing Alexa Bliss at TakeOver:

1. Tying her to railroad tracks, or at least a short length of track they’ve carried to the ring. Bonus points if Albert runs out from the back making choo-choo noises and literally runs over her.

Also, it brings to mind this great poster for No Way Out 2012:
jpgnowayout2012.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, his punishment for a slight mockery and telling the truth was a bit harsh. But whatever, that's what the internet does these days. Say anything that can offend someone and they want your head.

He didn't mock anyone. Cunt-like people were feeling like they have a voice, or that their decision matters. They don't. They're consumers. Sit down and fucking consume.

He didn't mock anyone. Cunt-like people were feeling like they have a voice, or that their decision matters. They don't. They're consumers. Sit down and fucking consume.

People got upset by his tone of voice when he was impersonating consumers. That and I guess some people can't handle the fact that they're a niche market they should be considered lucky to have a game brought over.

miserable

when Roman turns heel he should pull a briefcase from under the ring and hit people in the head with it when the ref's not looking
he could call it...
the Reignmaker

In terms of fireable offenses, it ain't shit. They said he broke NDA or whatever, but that's on Nintendo for not setting guidelines.

1. What is this about?

Also 2. YOU HAVE AN AVATAR, WHAT IS THIS MINDFUCKERY?

Some Nintendo Treehouse rep did a podcast and basically said NOA doesn't like taking risks on localizations, mocking the fans a bit. Got fired for it. Basically, he went fanboy a bit (it seems he is one), and laid for it.

Also, the No-Avi Rebellion is nice, but the Neville pic is just too goddamn fitting, especially with my damn tag

jmdajr

Reigns HEEL turn will be great. He can finally vent and tell all the fans to fuck off. He's holding it in and it's not healthy.

Striker

Reigns HEEL turn will be great. He can finally vent and tell all the fans to fuck off. He's holding it in and it's not healthy.
If there's a chance to name tag himself as "genetically superior", that's it.

They need to turn him heel in the near distant future. I'm talking Survivor Series. Though I can see them [trying] turning Ambrose before him.

jmdajr

This is funny. I didn't pay attention that the person answering the question changed.

-Reigns on his WrestleMania match with Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins:

"Obviously, if you don't want to win that match, something's wrong with you. But for me, the most important thing was to go out there and capitalize on the moment. Live in it. That was the most important thing. Just get lost in that moment. Don't worry about all the BS, all the politics, all this and that, what everybody's saying. Just go out there and do what you want to do, go out there and have fun go out there and make a moment your family can be proud of and I think that's what I did. I know that's what I did. I'm proud of that match I'll hold that match against any in the history of wrestling. I really will."

-Reigns on whether we'll see The Rock at SummerSlam:

"I wanna tell you, but I don't want to give anything away."

-Nikki on John Cena's broken nose:

"I was so scared. When you see someone's nose on the side of their face, just gushing blood, and then when you love the guy and you care about him; I was just like, what's going on, why is he not coming back? But you know John's Superman. So he finished the match. But I was still scared and I stayed with him in the hospital that night. He had emergency surgery. I was his nurse all week. But he's doing amazing. He's 100 percent now. And I just honestly have never seen anyone in my life heel like John. He heels so fast and he's so strong but that was pretty scary."

lol me

The newly renamed Nia Jax would be perfect if just for the huge disparity in size between them but I don't know if she's ready for more than NXT house shows since she hasn't been wrestling that long and look wise she'd probably be a better fit as a monster heel.
If they csn hire this lady they need to bring back Kharma asap to kill Nikki bellas title reign.

miserable

-Nikki on John Cena's broken nose:

"I was so scared. When you see someone's nose on the side of their face, just gushing blood, and then when you love the guy and you care about him; I was just like, what's going on, why is he not coming back? But you know John's Superman. So he finished the match. But I was still scared and I stayed with him in the hospital that night. He had emergency surgery. I was his nurse all week. But he's doing amazing. He's 100 percent now. And I just honestly have never seen anyone in my life heel like John. He heels so fast and he's so strong but that was pretty scary."

Nikki pls

Top Bottom