• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

NeoGAF members all over feel no sympy for christ panger, alleged face slapper of all nintendo fan base.

Fans declined to make further comment while checking the second hand market for a WiiFit Trainer amiibo

Fox318

tumblr_nswehz9Qz51srbyoyo1_400.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Reigns HEEL turn will be great. He can finally vent and tell all the fans to fuck off. He's holding it in and it's not healthy.

I ain't taking a heel seriously whose family still thinks it's real and who gets knocked out by a 3 pound plastic briefcase

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'A lot of young guys fall into this trap in Mexico and America. Where they play to the crowd and they don't tell a story. A lot of the young guys look to the crowd and say hey pat me on the back I did a good move'

Vampiro's on my side of history.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
'A lot of young guys fall into this trap in Mexico and America. Where they play to the crowd and they don't tell a story. A lot of the young guys look to the crowd and say hey pat me on the back I did a good move'

TONS of this happening in WWE currently, especially the heels.

I LOVED that part of the interview. It's so true.

RP912

Banned
It's about time, and I'm loving the shenanigans and banter. Hope they keep it going for a while before they break up the group.

Yeah I hope so too, because looking at the shenanigans in the ring before the match making me sad that the group is slowly coming to an en :(

JavyOO7

Good wrestler but Dolph Ziggler character wise just sucks. A big phony. Fake. And the few "comedic" lines he uses are pretty bad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hopefully whenever they put out a Lucha Underground blu rays they'll put out unedited versions of the matches as an option as well.

What did they edit out of Lucha Underground anyways? I only remember them saying they edited Vampiro/Pentagon (for violence) and Ivelisse/Angelico (for perviness)

tm24

In a promotion where Johnny Mundo is a 'big star', Chavo Guerrero is a 'big star'

It's either Chavo or Blue Demon Jr
It's Chavo. Demon doesnt give a shit as long as you pay him
Fox318, I just topped your Rocket League cringe vid with dream and sokantish last night.

https://youtu.be/xZHoNplPGNw

BgePNW1.gif

Oh god the worse. Ive taken to driving and stalling in the back of the goal just to stop doing this. It also helps in quickly turning around

Also, the new change allowing parties in 3s ranked sucks

Oersted

Remember when the Divas Revolution was something Paige called for

When they dropped that to put Steph over

And then she went back being heel anyway

Everything is just happening now, with no rhyme or reason

It's about time, and I'm loving the shenanigans and banter. Hope they keep it going for a while before they break up the group.

Yeah, I think there's a lot of stuff they could get from a Bullet Club break-up, I think it'll go on for a while - first step is Doc & Karl losing the tag belts, either to The Kingdom (ugh) or someone like Naito & Sombra (who I believe will be back for the tag league at the end of the year, which I'm hoping they win to get a shot for the belts at WK10). Karl's sort of implied that he believes Doc is holding him back, so that could factor into things. I wouldn't mind seeing a proper faction split, though, with AJ & Karl leading two Bullet Club groups against each other. Also, there's Omega to think about - they've already shown his hesitation when it comes to attacking Ibushi, I'm assuming that'll come to a head at some point with either Omega turning to save Ibushi, or getting kicked out of the Bullet Club for refusing to take him out. That'll also be Omega's chance to step-up to the heavyweights, which is something he's mentioned previously. Here's a question, though - where does everyone go if the Bullet Club splits?

The Bucks obviously work fine on their own and their characters aren't altered whether they're in the Bullet Club or not. AJ's got to be turned at some point or another, he's got too much potential as a face and lots of the audience want to cheer for him. Karl's fine either way, but Fale and Tama Tonga need to step up. I'd definitely like to see them get a run as a tag team or form their own faction, post-BC. Doc & Yujiro are the odd men out. I don't see much of a future for Gallows after teaming with Karl, while Yujiro just seems out of place. Not sure what to do with either, if anything.

Recall

The NWO was shit after the first 6 months. There was never any payoff.

Has the Bullet Club been vanquished? Because that's what should happen to a heel stable, it should be defeated to oblivion.

Sephzilla

Has the Bullet Club been vanquished? Because that's what should happen to a heel stable, it should be defeated to oblivion.

id argue that 6 months is generous. they got annoying faster than that

I'm not suggesting having two permanent groups, but rather a civil war to freshen up the stable - one group is defeated and splits. Also, I think whether that happens or not, Styles is going to get turned on like Devitt did and the sympy from that'll kick start his face turn.

They were setting up for a Bullet Club vs New Japan Sekigun feud, but then Yoshitatsu got injured and he was meant to be the catalyst of it, as the guy who gets everyone on the same page and takes the fight to the Bullet Club. Also, merch sales factored into it. The Bullet Club are big sellers.

RP912

Banned

97 NWO was actually pretty good. The decline started happening around the time of Starrcade where they should have ended the group. Yet, there were ten different versions of the NWO that following year.

As far as Bullet Club being vanquished....NJPW is weird when it comes down to stables. No stable gets vaporized *Nexus, Nation of Domination, DX*, they just lose a lot of matches and just stick around until a new idea of a stable comes around.

RP912

Banned
I'm not suggesting having two permanent groups, but rather a civil war to freshen up the stable - one group is defeated and splits. Also, I think whether that happens or not, Styles is going to get turned on like Devitt did and the sympy from that'll kick start his face turn.

They were setting up for a Bullet Club vs New Japan Sekigun feud, but then Yoshitatsu got injured and he was meant to be the catalyst of it, as the guy who gets everyone on the same page and takes the fight to the Bullet Club. Also, merch sales factored into it. The Bullet Club are big sellers.

I was seriously hoping for Styles/Omega feud between different portions of Bullet Club.

Top Bottom