• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
shit, i'm halfway tempted to bid on it. Parker was my GFs favorite NXT wrestler

That theme song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVI-2T8aMtY

ONvNSgY.gif

Menome

Do you think Sara Lee is pretty?

Definitely, yes. I really don't like the "catwalk-pretty" look that contestants like Amanda or Chelsea (and 99% of the Divas Division) have.

Whilst Sara is obviously probably wearing almost as much make-up, she still looks more naturally pretty.

Speaking of incredible women in bikinis with nice feet, Celeste/Kaitlyn on Instagram earlier. Hoooooooooooooooollllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiii-

The Internet is really gonna love the Kevin Owens promo on the next episode of NXT.
He says the Full Sail crowd hypocritical and calls them the John Cena of crowds.

Ironically enough the most heel thing that anyone has done in the WWE recently was Rollins shoot breaking Cena's nose, having actual consequences with Cena not being on TV for two whole weeks. Something they'd never ever consider doing in the normal course of a Cena feud I'm sure.

The last thing that I remember being particularly evil was Rollins (again) nearly killing Edge after Survivor Series. Sadly that was all in service of getting the fucking Authority back in the picture.

Rollins hasn't done any cool evil heelish stuff for ages now. Hell they even took out his curb stomp didn't they?

Top Bottom