• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Can we talk about how cool cebernetico mask is

cibernetico1.jpg

More NXT spoilers:
If you thought Eva Marie got nuclear heat before, just wait till you hear the crowd when she forgets to kick out of a pin. Also, Neville is tag teaming with Solomon Crowe.

TraBuch

Banned
Did that Total Divas commercial really just say "She's always been loved by the fans but this Tuesday, you'll see why that's about to change" about Eva Marie?

somedevil

This just happened on NXT:

CMVF-u7UcAAXJcL.jpg

Someone is doing double duty being on two shows at different times if this actually airs on the network.

This just happened on NXT:

CMVF-u7UcAAXJcL.jpg

Someone is doing double duty being on two shows at different times if this actually airs on the network.

Didn't Kenny King get in trouble with ROH for appearing on TNA? I don't think this will air

EDIT: completely forgot Ciampa isn't in ROH anymore

Vylash

More NXT spoilers:
If you thought Eva Marie got nuclear heat before, just wait till you hear the crowd when she forgets to kick out of a pin. Also, Neville is tag teaming with Solomon Crowe.

truly a master of mind games, lull the opponent into a false sense of security and strike

somedevil

Didn't Kenny King get in trouble with ROH for appearing on TNA? I don't think this will air

It looks like it will air they got entrances and actually
won
. Plus TNA has now you get paid per appearance. So he only appeared in one match so I don't think there is anything holding him back from appearing on the show.

dream

I can confirm that Kevin Owens is the NXT World Champion. I think this means Vince has decided to cut bait.

seeing as the live special hasn't happened yet, he probably just stole it

These are tapings that are going to air AFTER the live special, so in all likelihood,
Owens is taking the title at the special, albeit perhaps with shenanigans

Honestly, Owens should stay down on NXT. He's just NOT right for the main roster. On NXT, he's big enough that his crummy look can be comparatively intimidating, but he looked like a fan who had jumped the rails next to guys like Cesaro, Rusev, Orton, and Cena. Not to mention he wrestled like a smarky move-spamming dickhead, whereas on NXT he wrestles with a little more meanness and focuses more on the story. On the main roster, he's destined to become Wade Barrett Pt. 2, whereas on NXT, he'll be a big dog in the yard.

Honestly, WWE need to get rid of the mentality that NXT is a developmental if they want it to be a reliable touring brand. A good-looking, fit guy like Finn could do well on the main roster, if he proves to have that Jeff Hardy "cool" appeal, but guys like Owens and Neville are indie through and through and belong on a show that plays to those strengths, rather than spinning their wheels endlessly on a main roster where they just look like faces in a crowd. NXT should be a big selling point for the network, not another good thing to suck dry.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dream, do you think if they hot shot Owens the title a couple more times they think his shirts will start selling again? Kind of like how they gave Edge the title 8 times in a row on Smackdown so people would take him 'serious' as a main eventer?

dream

Dream, do you think if they hot shot Owens the title a couple more times they think his shirts will start selling again? Kind of like how they gave Edge the title 8 times in a row on Smackdown so people would take him 'serious' as a main eventer?

Only in Florida. I think the Full Sail Fucknuts will support anyone whom they consider to be their creation, but it's pretty clear that real wrestling fans see everything that Snowman Prophet of Doom laid out: Kevin Owens is horrible in every way.

Top Bottom